List Mgmt. Narkle, Evans, Tsapitolis, Stevens and Williams delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Dahl has to be gone surely.
Personally I'd love it if we could sign he and Higgins to the VFL squad if they were still willing to play.

Saw someone on social media say that they were talking to Dahlhaus at the MCG on Saturday and he confirmed he will retire in the next week.

Selwood??
CraftyVioletIbisbill-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bizarre move with Williams. Why mid-season rookie yet another small forward, play him out of position in the VFL, and then delist him after six months? Weird.
TBF I think they only started playing him down back after a couple of games where he had no impact as a forward. But those games were the absolute nadir of a pretty ordinary VFL side - not like the ball spent a lot of time inside 50.

So three senior list spots and 2 rookies. with Higgins ... that 4 senior list spots now?

As much as I like the idea of adding someone mid season ... id have picked someone who played a different role. I think the kid we liked that Gold Coast picked is also in the gun.

Id say that the players that are presenting themselves as gettable mean we need list spots. ... but does that affect Williams or Tsap?

Williams the only one I'm surprised by. Only picked up a few months ago, not sure what they were expecting him to do in that short time to warrant picking him and keeping him? Especially as Close and Atkins will be elevated, so we won't be short of spots on the rookie list.

Wouldn't surprise if one get's re-rookied when it's all said and done.

Simpson surviving (for now) interesting. And I assume they're letting Dahl 'retire', like Higgins.

Not really any shocks in this list.

Once Dahlhaus retires that will be all the "obvious" list changes done. It gets trickier after that, with the Simpson decision a seriously tough one that could go either way and SavRat being a potential outgoing trade option. And of course we'll presumably going to find out soon whether Selwood will play on or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back