need help - new tattoo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all

need help i wanna get a carlton tattoo and need some designs and suggestions can anyone provide any

cheers

get on line, do some research, and find an artist who ya really like. Give them a basic idea (say, the logo) and see what they come up with. A good artist wont be offended if you don't like it straight away and should be happy to work on it with you

I see your from QLD? Try the guys at Dark Lotus in Morayfield. I flew there especially from Adelaide to start another sleeve as there's a dude there who is amazing

Tattoos are gay.:p Well, some of 'em: this was in the news a couple of years ago :eek:

Fan2007_TATTOOBREAKFAST_Left.jpg

So good of you to get a picture of Cloke and Daisy relaxing at the beach tattoo'd on your back... but seriously mate whats with the fish... if you are going for a gay phallic look on that tattoo, you should have gone with a bunch of swordfish.

hey all

need help i wanna get a carlton tattoo and need some designs and suggestions can anyone provide any

cheers
This...

05327781.jpg

05327835.jpg

Adrian Lane (right) lost a bet to Glenn Clements (left) after Carlton beat Essendon on Saturday. Adrian had to have a CFC (Carlton Football Club) logo tattood on his head.

A tattoo is basically announcing to the world that you are a skozzer, and have poor taste. IMO, there would be 1 in 300 that look anywhere near decent... the rest, puerile trash.

If you feel you need a tattoo to express or represent a symbolism of some kind, then you are more than likely of shallow mind. If you can't find other ways to express how you feel, shame on you. This, coupled with the fact you actually think it looks good... I pity you.

Tattoos are one of the ugliest things one can have on their body.

A tattoo is basically announcing to the world that you are a skozzer, and have poor taste. IMO, there would be 1 in 300 that look anywhere near decent... the rest, puerile trash.

If you feel you need a tattoo to express or represent a symbolism of some kind, then you are more than likely of shallow mind. If you can't find other ways to express how you feel, shame on you. This, coupled with the fact you actually think it looks good... I pity you.

So who give's you the right to speak for the world. People who generalise others when they have NFI about them are just pure f**kwitts (yes I mean YOU) I have my childrens names tattoo'ed on my chest as a sign of my love for them, so because of this I am a...Skozzer.:mad: F**king grow up you twat. You may want to think about the tripe you post before you do. I find your post highly offensive. Perhaps you should go and do as your username says.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That post basically announced that you are a dick.
:thumbsu:

So who give's you the right to speak for the world. People who generalise others when they have NFI about them are just pure f**kwitts (yes I mean YOU) I have my childrens names tattoo'ed on my chest as a sign of my love for them, so because of this I am a...Skozzer.:mad: F**king grow up you twat. You may want to think about the tripe you post before you do. I find your post highly offensive. Perhaps you should go and do as your username says.

HAHAHA!! I suppose the irony of this is lost on you.

Your kids names would have to be THE WORST example of what I'm talking about. Only a complete knob would feel the need to do this... it's like a justification to yourself of your feelings... why don't you express the love for your kids in a nurturing way, rather than get a cheap, tacky, skozzers tatt?? Oh wait... you think it's a noble gesture of love... yeah right!! More like an admission of your insecurity.

Symbolism or not, I bet it looks shithouse.

Actually I've always found those who judge people because of the way they look to be the shallowest of all ;):thumbsdown:
It's not about the way they look, which is plain awful BTW, it's the justification for getting it to begin with is where the majority of my gripe lies. There are other, far better ways to express your feelings than some cheap ink.

Definition of Tattoos - you take art work that you wouldn't dream of hanging on your lounge room wall and get it permanently inked into your skin.

I'll steer clear of the other comments but my personal opinion is that in about 10 years time we are going to have a whole generation of people, particularly women, wake up one morning, look in the mirror and think 'what the f&%k have I done'.

I think there should be an Anti-Tattoo campaign similar to Anti-drugs and anti-tobacco.

Just my opinion - as Big Rex would say 'it's neither right nor wrong !!'.

Your kids names would have to be THE WORST example of what I'm talking about. Only a complete knob would feel the need to do this... it's like a justification to yourself of your feelings... why don't you express the love for your kids in a nurturing way, rather than get a cheap, tacky, skozzers tatt?? Oh wait... you think it's a noble gesture of love... yeah right!! More like an admission of your insecurity.

how dare you question a man's love for him children!

I've found that girls who have tatts on their backs...how can I put this without getting carded?...prefer to have you facing their back.

But that's probably an entirely different conversation...

ohh hell yeah! i lol'd so hard people are looking at me!

Deadset, you are a f**ing moron. My kids love the fact I have thier names tattoo'ed on my chest.
If you ever get out of the compound and venture into the real world you would know that *******, troglodytes like you dont really exist anymore.

Just to let you know, in case you ever get out, we are allowed to wear coloured clothes now days. Tosser

Deadset, you are a f**ing moron. My kids love the fact I have thier names tattoo'ed on my chest.
If you ever get out of the compound and venture into the real world you would know that *******, troglodytes like you dont really exist anymore.

Just to let you know, in case you ever get out, we are allowed to wear coloured clothes now days. Tosser

i have The Toad tattooed on my chest.. like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back