need help - new tattoo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how dare you question a man's love for him children!

Pure genius, Faza.

For the record, I never questioned the love for his kids, just his justification for getting a ridiculous tatt. I mean, if he loves his kids, which all parents do, why feel the need to have a constant reminder about it on your chest? Surely that love for ones children is rock solid and unspoken... it shouldn't need to be advertised. IMO, it makes him look as though he needs to justify something to himself.

All it does is detract from the situation and makes people look foolish.

Pure genius, Faza.

For the record, I never questioned the love for his kids, just his justification for getting a ridiculous tatt. I mean, if he loves his kids, which all parents do, why feel the need to have a constant reminder about it on your chest? Surely that love for ones children is rock solid and unspoken... it shouldn't need to be advertised. IMO, it makes him look as though he needs to justify something to himself.

All it does is detract from the situation and makes people look foolish.

who are you to demand justification on anything that anyone does?

Deadset, you are a f**ing moron. My kids love the fact I have thier names tattoo'ed on my chest.
If you ever get out of the compound and venture into the real world you would know that *******, troglodytes like you dont really exist anymore.

Just to let you know, in case you ever get out, we are allowed to wear coloured clothes now days. Tosser

Ahhh insults... the run-for-cover defence mechanism that comes out when you choose not to, or can't, argue the point. Just about justifies a card, doesn't it mods?

Your kids like it cos they probably don't know any better. If it makes you feel better, they will probably grow up to be smothered in ink as well. I hope you're proud when that misery-filled day rolls around. Again, the love for ones kids exists as an ingrained concept that goes without saying. It should be felt deeply inside someone that at no stage should it need to be advertised.

People are free to do as they please... that's fine. Just find a tasteful way to do it.

Ahhh insults... the run-for-cover defence mechanism that comes out when you choose not to, or can't, argue the point. Just about justifies a card, doesn't it mods?

Your kids like it cos they probably don't know any better. If it makes you feel better, they will probably grow up to be smothered in ink as well. I hope you're proud when that misery-filled day rolls around. Again, the love for ones kids exists as an ingrained concept that goes without saying. It should be felt deeply inside someone that at no stage should it need to be advertised.

People are free to do as they please... that's fine. Just find a tasteful way to do it.

So you want me to get a card? Trolling much?

who are you to demand justification on anything that anyone does?
It's not about justifying it to me, it's about justifying it to oneself. If you think it's ok to get your kids names done... fine, do it, but my opinion of such pieces and of the values and tastes of those who get them won't change.

STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!!

you cannot just talk about someone's kids like that!

Thanks champ, but I cant believe I let the Troll suck me in.
Bloody stupid of me.

dont feel stupid!
im not lucky enough to have kids yet (im only 20 and havent found the right girl yet :eek:) but i would have done exactly what you did if someone spoke like that about my kids.

its very depressing and upsetting

Thanks champ, but I cant believe I let the Troll suck me in.
Bloody stupid of me.
Taking your bat and ball and sulking hey? You haven't even bothered to argue the point... all you've done is fire insults and accuse me of trolling. Takes a mental giant to do that, doesn't it? I suppose you used the same logic when getting your ugly tatt, huh?

Taking your bat and ball and sulking hey? You haven't even bothered to argue the point... all you've done is fire insults and accuse me of trolling. Takes a mental giant to do that, doesn't it? I suppose you used the same logic when getting your ugly tatt, huh?

i swear! just shut you mouth right now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i always stand up for a mate
So you won't even criticise them... even if they've done something wrong?

STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!!

you cannot just talk about someone's kids like that!

Haven't said anything about his children. It's about him.

dont feel stupid!
im not lucky enough to have kids yet (im only 20 and havent found the right girl yet :eek:) but i would have done exactly what you did if someone spoke like that about my kids.
There are plenty of stupid girls out there... it shouldn't take that long. How about you cover yourself in filthy tatts to attract one.

i swear! just shut you mouth right now!

HAHAHA!!!! You seem to struggle with the whole point of this argument. I haven't once said anything derogatory about anyone's kids. Learn to form an argument, rather than painting yourself as a dunce by telling me to shut up.

So you won't even criticise them... even if they've done something wrong?

Haven't said anything about his children. It's about him.

There are plenty of stupid girls out there... it shouldn't take that long. How about you cover yourself in filthy tatts to attract one.

HAHAHA!!!! You seem to struggle with the whole point of this argument. I haven't once said anything derogatory about anyone's kids. Learn to form an argument, rather than painting yourself as a dunce by telling me to shut up.

Mates dont criticise like you have! and he has done NOTHING wrong, i actually have tatts and they all mean something to me... and you think i can only get a stupid girl? thanks a lot.. you dont even know me!

im not a dunce, and i dont care what you think i am, im just trying to stop this before you hurt someone really bad... there are certain things that should never be crossed because you can really hurt some peoples feelings, like mine :(

A tattoo is basically announcing to the world that you are a skozzer, and have poor taste. IMO, there would be 1 in 300 that look anywhere near decent... the rest, puerile trash.

If you feel you need a tattoo to express or represent a symbolism of some kind, then you are more than likely of shallow mind. If you can't find other ways to express how you feel, shame on you. This, coupled with the fact you actually think it looks good... I pity you.

Tattoos are one of the ugliest things one can have on their body.

Snoozer, I don't quite follow your argument

You say that you don't like tattoos, fair enough, but then you say that people who have tattoos are more than likely of shallow mind. In other words if people do things that you disagree you think they are of shallow mind?

The reason I don't follow your argument is that in subsequent emails you're basically saying that people who have tattoos are showing signs of insecurity, yet at the same time you're showing extreme insecurity because you think those who disagree with you are of shallow mind, or perhaps simply inferior?

Strangely enough, that was how Hitler viewed those who disagreed with him.

While we're at it, does this mean that many indigenous tribes who wear tattoos for cultural reasons, such as the Maori, the Ainu (Japan indigenous people), the Atayal of Taiwan, and other indigenous people in North and South America, Africa, and Polynesia, are of shallow mind? You must feel very superior to such people?

As for Toad, good work on the tatts champ. Great to see your children love it

Ha Ha. I'm not sulking, us mental giants just know when to stop taking the bait of childish trolls. Have a nice day. :)

Snoozer, I don't quite follow your argument

You say that you don't like tattoos, fair enough, but then you say that people who have tattoos are more than likely of shallow mind. In other words if people do things that you disagree you think they are of shallow mind?

The reason I don't follow your argument is that in subsequent emails you're basically saying that people who have tattoos are showing signs of insecurity, yet at the same time you're showing extreme insecurity because you think those who disagree with you are of shallow mind, or perhaps simply inferior?

Strangely enough, that was how Hitler viewed those who disagreed with him.

While we're at it, does this mean that many indigenous tribes who wear tattoos for cultural reasons, such as the Maori, the Ainu (Japan indigenous people), the Atayal of Taiwan, and other indigenous people in North and South America, Africa, and Polynesia, are of shallow mind? You must feel very superior to such people?

As for Toad, good work on the tatts champ. Great to see your children love it

Thanks Ex. Get into trouble sometimes from my kids friends dads. After thier kids see my tatts (My kids insist on me showing them) and go home and ask their dad why he doesn't have their name on his chest.:D

Ha Ha. I'm not sulking, us mental giants just know when to stop taking the bait of childish trolls. Have a nice day. :)
Unlikely... your blood is no doubt boiling after being thrashed in this argument, being completely devoid of any meaningful response....

.... aside from insults, of course. Hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back