News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He did say there will be a slightly different home jumper

reckon that might be the BLK logo in yellow and thats it or might even be just the new material for the players and BLK logo stays white (which would be a shame cos yellow would look much better)

Disgraceful really. There is absolutely no good reason why it shouldn't have changed.
do you think that the fact that we are playing you and WC in Melb has anything to do with it?

"Yeah nah leave it for another year Gil, she'll be right"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the more reason for us t wear the wings at home, although it will be navy wings, so not sure whether it will actually work any better.

This is from 1998, this is in melbourne, but switch the shorts around and that's what it would be like. It would never happen these days, it's actually pretty bad. This is a perfect example for some of my fellow Eagles supporters who said we should use royal at home, and navy away, a dark away guernsey causes way too many issues.

163420.jpg

All the more reason for us t wear the wings at home, although it will be navy wings, so not sure whether it will actually work any better.

This is from 1998, this is in melbourne, but switch the shorts around and that's what it would be like. It would never happen these days, it's actually pretty bad. This is a perfect example for some of my fellow Eagles supporters who said we should use royal at home, and navy away, a dark away guernsey causes way too many issues.

View attachment 89735
I think you should have royal everywhere unless it clashes.

do you think that the fact that we are playing you and WC in Melb has anything to do with it?

"Yeah nah leave it for another year Gil, she'll be right"

That's fine unless Richmond make the finals.

It's super unprofessional from the league to have failed once again to enforce this after the absolute farce that was the lead up to the Elimination Final.

I don't really blame Richmond, they only do what they are allowed to.

Would love West Coast and or Port to intentionally wear their home jumpers in Melbourne, if its good enough for Richmond why not them.
Obviously wont happen but the reaction would be great.

That's fine unless Richmond make the finals.

It's super unprofessional from the league to have failed once again to enforce this after the absolute farce that was the lead up to the Elimination Final.

I don't really blame Richmond, they only do what they are allowed to.
That's the nail on head, not the tigers fault at all, they dont want a clash jumper and they haven't been forced to come up with one. Why would they, they want continuity in their "brand"

Spoke to someone from BLK who said the Richmond clash will 100% not change in 2015.

Didn't expect anything less from the Amateur Football League :drunk:

Would have been an opportune time to build confidence in the league by sorting these niggling issues once and for all, instead that go with the status quo "it doesn't matter this year, let's wait it out". ******* idiots.

What's the solution? Just ensure WC and Port never host a home match against Richmond? Yeah. Riiight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back