NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Those Denver mocks are atrocious. What the * is wrong with Nike? The "Rocky Gray" ones and "Unique White Out" ones are okay at least. But the last two blue ones are too similar to Buffalo.
The guy said the blue alternate is nothing like it, and the home/away have orange numbers, shoulders, on helmet

ONMt5mos.jpg

f7TEjghs.jpg

me8ylWKs.jpg

That's such a simple and classic design, one could say timeless. Something these new designs don't have.
All we're going to see is a wave of new uniforms that teams will end up changing in 10 to 20 years to shake off the outdated 2010's look. Like the Bills did recently.

That's such a simple and classic design, one could say timeless. Something these new designs don't have.
All we're going to see is a wave of new uniforms that teams will end up changing in 10 to 20 years to shake off the outdated 2010's look. Like the Bills did recently.
Most 'new' designs date so quickly. Designers over-do it. Less is often more. Dolphins one the only recent (imo) one that could last 20+ years. Vikings not bad either. Tho the little spikey part doesn't really add anything, just there to complicate/over-do/over-think, make it seem "modern".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a dolphins fan, overall what Nike did with us was an enormous upgrade. I don't love the new logo but overall the new uniforms are awesome.

Really? Imo it's horrendous. Not saying you're wrong to have your opinion. But, you're wrong :p

From this:
120213manuel600.jpg

..to this:
13880890-standard.jpg

... is a major improvement. I think, as far as modern designs go, the Seahawks are exemplary. It's 'fresh', not completely over-designed, original and instantly recognizable. In a perfect world, they're road white would have a bit more green and maybe they would have a grey helmet instead of a blue one, because I'm not a fan of monochrome, but everything about is smooth and it works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back