News New Sponsor - OAK

Remove this Banner Ad

image.jpg

Although I love a good iced coffee as much as the next bloke. I only treat myself one occasionally due to the way it seems to expand the waist line.

I got the missus to pick one up expecting a 600ml but she came back with the 2 litre because it was so much cheaper $/L. Lol

Anyway it's been a hit with me and I'm having trouble stopping my two teenage kids from stealing it from out of my fridge.

It will be the iced coffee of choice from now on methinks. :)

They'd be close to a major for 500k a year. Weren't they are premier partner?

Joint-major range - not including extenuating circumstances such as the unders MyATM, SoarSec & VIP got - begins at around $800k/pa from memory.

One per WEEK?? I go through one a day. Also quite like Dare Double Espresso, but none measure up to the true kings of Iced Coffee, Pauls Iced Coffee, the Top Ends own
View attachment 95350
Have tried Oak, and it's not bad, so will buy with prejudice now:)
Owned by Parmalat the same company.
I worked for Pauls in Darwin back in 1997. They used to trott out Malanda,Pauls and Rowlands milk all on the same conveyer belt.Just changing labels when the order was done.It was all the same milk from the same vats but people would swear one was more tastier or more creamy than the other one. The powdered flavoured milk was poured into a big vat by the bag where it was mixed up before being bottled. I am not sure on that one but it wouldn't surprise me if it was all the same also just with a different label.

Bought some OAK yesterday. I like the strong FUIC and OAK is like the plain, maybe a bit more bland so I don't think I'll be changing. But OAK do have other flavours like caramel and egg nog so I'll probably be buying some.

I love egg nog.

In Canada there's not really the flavoured milk market that there is in Australia- (you'd go to Starbucks for that sort of thing) but at Christmas the Egg Nog comes out and I love that stuff.

I don't understand, is it serious that Adelaide were dismissive of a potential sponsor wanting to pump over $1,000,000 ? I know we all like to hang s**t on the SANFL Sillies but I find such a story hard to credit- they aren't that incompetent, surely? More likely they wanted to protect their current deal with Farmers Union who were a 'key corporate' partner for the Camries in 2014.

It is like we wouldn't really want to have another car company working with us because of our relationship with Renault.

But I'm glad to see Parmalat on board with us.

I love egg nog.

In Canada there's not really the flavoured milk market that there is in Australia- (you'd go to Starbucks for that sort of thing) but at Christmas the Egg Nog comes out and I love that stuff.

I don't understand, is it serious that Adelaide were dismissive of a potential sponsor wanting to pump over $1,000,000 ? I know we all like to hang s**t on the SANFL Sillies but I find such a story hard to credit- they aren't that incompetent, surely? More likely they wanted to protect their current deal with Farmers Union who were a 'key corporate' partner for the Camries in 2014.

It is like we wouldn't really want to have another car company working with us because of our relationship with Renault.

But I'm glad to see Parmalat on board with us.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417990590.171429.jpg

Joint-major range - not including extenuating circumstances such as the unders MyATM, SoarSec & VIP got - begins at around $800k/pa from memory.

I hope you are right :) Actually I hope all the rumours are right.

Mrs Tribey does a servo run:

"Anything you'd like?"

- "a Vanilla Malt OAK 600mL"

"What if they don't have it?"

- "nothing. no substitutes."

"Are you sure?"

- "i'm sure. no substitutes."

*15 minutes pass*

"There you go"

- "This is Pura, I wanted OAK"

"They didn't have OAK".

tumblr_lua0ojDwTz1qh7impo1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Anything you'd like?"

"Are you sure?"

*15 minutes pass*

"There you go"

"They didn't have OAK".

Yes

"Anything you'd like?"

"Are you sure?"

*15 minutes pass*

"There you go"

"They didn't have OAK".

The new post of the year.

Owned by Parmalat the same company.
I worked for Pauls in Darwin back in 1997. They used to trott out Malanda,Pauls and Rowlands milk all on the same conveyer belt.Just changing labels when the order was done.It was all the same milk from the same vats but people would swear one was more tastier or more creamy than the other one. The powdered flavoured milk was poured into a big vat by the bag where it was mixed up before being bottled. I am not sure on that one but it wouldn't surprise me if it was all the same also just with a different label.

Ah Malanda. Malanda Banana sorely missed

looked in a few servos and deli's for OAK since the announcement - haven't seen s**t!!!!!!! i want an OAK now..

They'd be close to a major for 500k a year. Weren't they are premier partner?

My source hasn't given me the exact figure - only hinted at it, but it is sizeable from what I've been told.
At a guess they are very much at the upper end of the premier category.
I've also been told ports presentation to them was absolutely first class... My contact is not a port supporter.

Certainly given the range of products under their banner I'm certainly making conscious decisions to favour them when doing the weekly shop - they do a lot more than just flavoured milks.

"Anything you'd like?"

"Are you sure?"

*15 minutes pass*

"There you go"

"They didn't have OAK".