Next Week!

Remove this Banner Ad

He is one of our best. Did you notice how the best tagger in the league went to him before the bounce and ran with him all day. Swan is a star!!!

I have no doubt Swan is a star....not many of our young blokes aren't this year.
But his is a young player and may need a rest before the run to the finals as he has a heavy workload.

I have no doubt Swan is a star....not many of our young blokes aren't this year.
But his is a young player and may need a rest before the run to the finals as he has a heavy workload.

Hopefully we can give him a rest semi final weekend then;)

for starters-- the changes which need to be made!

Sam Iles---- has no idea!
Bryant----- i porefer more than richards...but.....played bad
obrian- takes too long to execute a disposal
wakelin--- retire
Medhurst----- i like the man...but needs to be dropped for a lesson
Rocca----- absolute bunny--- DOES NOT LEAD PROPERLY!

in-

Presti (we need this man)
Shaw (need some run)
Lonie (need someone who knows how to use a footy)

clement- 2 weeks he will be in

First of all Wakelin has assisted in holding our defence together since clement and presti has been out. We would have been in deep s**t without him the past 4-5 weeks.

ROCCA- Im sick and tired of people having a shot at him every time we lose a game of football. Have a closer look at the SHITHOUSE decisions from half back moving forward!!!

Lonie- Hasnt gotten any better, needs to be traded got a lot of players like him.

Sam Iles- Will get better, has good disposal and needs more game time.

We need to recurit ruckman.

Just like last year? Cost us a top 4 you and the Tigers. Wouldn't put it past the old MCG Fox Sheedy to have another red hot crack at it this year.
If we play as bad as Saturday night we've got no chance. Just way too many unneccesary turnovers. I do have a feeling Lloyd will want to make ammends for his poor game Same with Lucas after Harry O destroyed him.

for starters-- the changes which need to be made!

Sam Iles---- has no idea!
Bryant----- i porefer more than richards...but.....played bad
obrian- takes too long to execute a disposal
wakelin--- retire
Medhurst----- i like the man...but needs to be dropped for a lesson
Rocca----- absolute bunny--- DOES NOT LEAD PROPERLY!

Believe he's still doing time for a shotting in Tassie... would have to be doubtful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back