Game Day North vs Essendon Elimination final [CONFIRMED - SATURDAY NIGHT 7:15PM @ MCG]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw on one of my Kangas facebook groups that Nahas will come back this week via N Ballarat. If he comes through alright, he's going to be on the field against the Bombers ....

I hate * as much as anyone but *daniher will be a significantly better footballer than Ben Brown, and I think Brown will end up a good player.

Also, why do I continually see all this nonsense about Black being injured as an excuse for his poor form? If he was injured he wouldn't be playing, particularly when weve got a more than solid replacement in Mason Wood. If he steps foot on the field then there is no 'oh he is injured and thats why he's been absolute pony this year' excuse, he shouldnt be stepping on the field if thats the case.

I hate * as much as anyone but *daniher will be a significantly better footballer than Ben Brown, and I think Brown will end up a good player.

Also, why do I continually see all this nonsense about Black being injured as an excuse for his poor form? If he was injured he wouldn't be playing, particularly when weve got a more than solid replacement in Mason Wood. If he steps foot on the field then there is no 'oh he is injured and thats why he's been absolute pony this year' excuse, he shouldnt be stepping on the field if thats the case.

At the moment their is littel between them - don't let the under 18 hype confuse you. Daniher has had much more opportunity - has the ball directed to him more yet is only kicking a goal a game.

At the moment their is littel between them - don't let the under 18 hype confuse you. Daniher has had much more opportunity - has the ball directed to him more yet is only kicking a goal a game.

Billyboy, whilst I greatly admire your abject hatred of * and anything remotely *-related, sometimes you need to concede that they are not 100% rubbish. Daniher will be a gun. So will Carlisle, if he's not already. It's good news for us that he got injured.

I'd trade my new near-favourite, Big Benny Brown, for either of them.

It's worth a pineapple @ $8.99
Only if Sydney decide to rest players and the odds will drop pretty quickly after teams are announced if they do so you'd have to guess

He also plays a lot higher and spends time in the ruck as well as taking the oppositions second best defender as opposed to Brown getting the third behind Petrie and Black. Ben has shown a little bit in his 7 games and may well become a handy player in the future but I would want to be seeing a lot more considering only one of the opposition teams he has faced is in the top 8. I would be absolutely flabbergasted if any non North Melbourne person would take Brown before Daniher and as we have already read some Kangas fans admit they wouldn't either.

He also plays a lot higher and spends time in the ruck as well as taking the oppositions second best defender as opposed to Brown getting the third behind Petrie and Black. Ben has shown a little bit in his 7 games and may well become a handy player in the future but I would want to be seeing a lot more considering only one of the opposition teams he has faced is in the top 8. I would be absolutely flabbergasted if any non North Melbourne person would take Brown before Daniher and as we have already read some Kangas fans admit they wouldn't either.
Of course! But having said that, browns value when arriving at the club was nigh on nothing where as daniher was built to up to become the best around. He's been ok, but he's got a long way to go. I know what we'll get from brown being at the club, it won't be too much more than this but I'm happy with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I presume we'll all be at the game mate (not sure about Filthy) so you can all run riot and eat each other (not in a cunnilingus way NTTAWWT) for three hours for all I care.

Pigs arse they can.

If it's a Saturday afternoon I'll be working (because my boss is un-Australian) so I daresay you and the other two stooges will be cleaning up a bombs drop whilst I catch up...

Of course! But having said that, browns value when arriving at the club was nigh on nothing where as daniher was built to up to become the best around. He's been ok, but he's got a long way to go. I know what we'll get from brown being at the club, it won't be too much more than this but I'm happy with that.

All of which I agree with, I have been following Ben's career closely being a fellow Southern Tasmanian and played against him a couple of times before he went to Werribee, but for the other poster to call Joe a flog and already behind Brown is just absurd. I would have thought everybody knows that the bigger kids take a lot more time to develop and from the glimpses Daniher has shown in all areas of his game It's not that hard to see how good he will become in 2 or 3 years time when it all comes together.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of which I agree with, I have been following Ben's career closely being a fellow Southern Tasmanian and played against him a couple of times before he went to Werribee, but for the other poster to call Joe a flog and already behind Brown is just absurd. I would have thought everybody knows that the bigger kids take a lot more time to develop and from the glimpses Daniher has shown in all areas of his game It's not that hard to see how good he will become in 2 or 3 years time when it all comes together.
Wild Bill actually sums it up perfectly.
Brown is not in front but their is little between them. The hype around Daniher is huge. They are both a long way off it but are long term projects. To say they are close is a big win for us.
he's not a flog but just like i said he does have a long way to go. Browns in his first year of the big league and doing his bit well. when the big game comes along im not particularly worried about daniher and you's probably wont take too much thought about brown. thats where they are at now.

Daniher is a slightly better version of Daw at this stage. Hansen- not sure who else is comparable is as good as Carlisle. Conclusion=both are overrated and nothing to worry about. Now ive said this watch these chumps tear us a new one;)

I wish Teffy was here.

I am just happy with our boy for pick 47. IMO, he is the better value at this stage and is yet to have a single pre season. That's what I mean by exposed form, joe has had 2, Ben 0 in the AFL system.

Anyone who dons the sash sans Barry Davis/Syd Barker et al is a flog. Deal with it.

As others have said Daniher was meant to be a gun in the making, we just might have struck gold sifting through the rot that all Clubs can find after pick 40.

I wish Teffy was here.

I am just happy with our boy for pick 47. IMO, he is the better value at this stage and is yet to have a single pre season. That's what I mean by exposed form, joe has had 2, Ben 0 in the AFL system.

Anyone who dons the sash sans Barry Davis/Syd Barker et al is a flog. Deal with it.

Well I dunno about that either, many were saying Joe would be a number 1 pick in his draft and we got him at 10 with the father son so that is pretty decent value I would have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back