Analysis Official Brent Harvey 400 games watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Recent history suggests that no matter how badly Brissie are travelling, we'll need to field our best 22 to beat them on their own deck. Hopefully the fact that it's such a significant milestone will motivate the boys to withstand the now traditional Pearce Hanley freakish goal kicking master class and snare us the four points.

More than happy to front up to Etihad the following week and give Boomer the recognition he deserves. The way Fletcher's travelling, it's quite possible that Boomer will be only the third player to reach 401 games.

Recent history suggests that no matter how badly Brissie are travelling, we'll need to field our best 22 to beat them on their own deck. Hopefully the fact that it's such a significant milestone will motivate the boys to withstand the now traditional Pearce Hanley freakish goal kicking master class and snare us the four points.

More than happy to front up to Etihad the following week and give Boomer the recognition he deserves. The way Fletcher's travelling, it's quite possible that Boomer will be only the third player to reach 401 games.
Can't stress this enough.

No matter how putrid Brisbane are currently, they'll come out firing at home vs Us like they usually do. Never a gimme game Lions vs Roos at the GABBA.

How many are actually planning on making the trip up for this? I'm seriously considering it.
I'll be in Brisbane the weekend before for the Liverpool game. So I'm considering staying an extra week for boomer's 400th. My brother lives in Brisbane so accomodation would be free. Undecided ATM

whilst I think boomer will play his 400th in brisbane I for one wouldn't be booking anything until that week. In saying that I think if they are going to rest him that the club will want to let the fans know as early as possible. How has it ended up that he is playing his 400th interstate? Also really disappointing it wont be at a home game as we would get a massive turnout.

I've spoken to many North Members, who aren't regular travellers to interstate games, who've said they're heading to Brissie for Boomer's landmark occasion. I can only guess therefore that we'll have a larger contingent of supporters present than usual.

whilst I think boomer will play his 400th in brisbane I for one wouldn't be booking anything until that week. In saying that I think if they are going to rest him that the club will want to let the fans know as early as possible. How has it ended up that he is playing his 400th interstate? Also really disappointing it wont be at a home game as we would get a massive turnout.
I'm assuming the AFL fixtured it for the home game against * the week before but forgot to take in to account the bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many are actually planning on making the trip up for this? I'm seriously considering it.
I am also considering it. The problem for me is that I have booked the Gold Coast trip for a week with the family as soon as the fixture came out, having realised that our Metricon game fell on school holidays. Then when I realised that Boomer's 400th happens to be in Brisbane just 3 weeks later, I am now trying to justify to the missus that me going back to Queensland again is a good idea. ;)

I've spoken to many North Members, who aren't regular travellers to interstate games, who've said they're heading to Brissie for Boomer's landmark occasion. I can only guess therefore that we'll have a larger contingent of supporters present than usual.

Good good. More people than usual will get to see us not lift for a milestone game.

I see you, and I raise you

173414.jpg

My son and a few mates have booked their trips to Brisvegas. I hear on the grapevine that the club has already made arrangements for Boomers family so looks like Brisbane it is. Must say I am very surprised - would have bet money on a minor injury keeping Boomer out a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back