Analysis Official Brent Harvey 400 games watch

Remove this Banner Ad

How many are actually planning on making the trip up for this? I'm seriously considering it.
Yeah I'm probably gonna go. Haven't booked anything yet though as I can't shake the feeling if I do book they will rest him :p

whilst I think boomer will play his 400th in brisbane I for one wouldn't be booking anything until that week. In saying that I think if they are going to rest him that the club will want to let the fans know as early as possible. How has it ended up that he is playing his 400th interstate? Also really disappointing it wont be at a home game as we would get a massive turnout.

AFL head honchos were too wrapped up in making sure they could fiddle the fixture to fit Malthouse's (non) record breaking game against the Pies to bother thinking about anything else that might be happening.

My son and a few mates have booked their trips to Brisvegas. I hear on the grapevine that the club has already made arrangements for Boomers family so looks like Brisbane it is. Must say I am very surprised - would have bet money on a minor injury keeping Boomer out a week.

Get well soon mate.

ySYchP.gif

Looks like the club is getting ready for game 400 early. Found this at the start of the Brad Scott interview on the website :thumbsu:

Boomer missed training today with a " stomach bug " could this week be the game he misses that allows him to play his 400th in Melbourne ???

Boomer missed training today with a " stomach bug " could this week be the game he misses that allows him to play his 400th in Melbourne ???
After the money that's apparently been spent on arranging flights and accommodation in Brisbane, it wouldn't just be Boomer that had the shits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the money that's apparently been spent on arranging flights and accommodation in Brisbane, it wouldn't just be Boomer that had the shits.
I reckon - all enquiries to the club have been met with a definite Boomer to play his 400th in Brizzy. My son and mates have booked access and flights on that basis so will be a lot of unhappy people if they pull this now after all the denials.

I reckon - all enquiries to the club have been met with a definite Boomer to play his 400th in Brizzy. My son and mates have booked access and flights on that basis so will be a lot of unhappy people if they pull this now after all the denials.
I was just making a poo joke mate.

tumblr_inline_mtwfzpJfly1r0u2cd.gif

"Get up you weak prick! Half of BF has booked tickets to Brisbane FFS. C'mon......up.........UUPPPPPPPPPP!"

Will be interesting to see if this is finally the year where North don't fall into a heap at the Gabba. #doitforBoomer #doitforSchache

He played his 300th in Perth so I doubt there's a location factor involved. I'm actually happy that game 400 is in Brissy, we might actually win there for once. The only downside is I won't be able to see the match. :cry: Unless someone knows a good FREE streaming website…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back