List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why but I have a real strong feeling he will be a hawk next year, this has Frawley & Boak written all over it with us getting screwed at the end. If he goes to the Hawks im giving up on AFL forever!!!!!

I don't know why but I have a real strong feeling he will be a hawk next year, this has Frawley & Boak written all over it with us getting screwed at the end. If he goes to the Hawks im giving up on AFL forever!!!!!

Stay optimistic. We will get some and lose some, this looks promising though.

Meantime I'll just quietly throw up then walk outside and throw myself under the next truck

Not sure I agree...all three different.
Boak a trade not FA... so what would that have cost us. Caddy and Smedts probably.
Frawley...he shopped himself around..but there have been a few post that mention he was always P&W bound.

I do agree with you that should the Dirk Digglers of the AFL get him , I will bet tempted to just start going to local stuff. Stay at Crows fine. Come here better...and to a certain degree he wins morally with either.. Stay and help the Crows after the year they have had..or come to the not so Captain Obvious Premiership team... come here and reinvigorate us into a legit threat. Go to them and its just about the Dirk Diggler.

I just can't see him going to the s**t Stains, their list is a few years behind ours (with good reason), they won't pay him huge coin. And they are unlikely to win 4 or 5 in a row. Doesn't add up. If he wants cash, success, or to be closer to home there are many clubs that will offer him all that over and above the SS.

Last edited:
I live just out of Geelong and on my way into town for work every day I drive past some prick with a massive hawks sign/flag on his fence

If they get Danger he's losing his sign

Or it's getting professionally 'altered'

:D

La la la la la la la la I'm not listening :straining:

PD has given no indication he wants to go there, but I don't trust those sneaky Hawk bastards. :straining:

They took Frawley out from under our nose at '2 minutes to midnight' and have proven smarter at the trade game than us :$

So nothing would surprise me :(
It was all a ruse. We let them take Frawley because he was a spud, just so they'd over commit to a F/A and not have enough to even bid for Danger.

It was all a ruse. We let them take Frawley because he was a spud, just so they'd over commit to a F/A and not have enough to even bid for Danger.

Not sure if you're serious - my scant knowledge of football doesn't allow me to decide :$

Assuming you are, how has that trade stopped them from doing the same for Danger?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And they wonder why he is leaving

Other than going to sports events there nothing else to do. - you must be the most boring man ever, theres plenty to do..
Their beaches are horrible - they aren't what are in adelaide, but most are very nice
the women ugly - subjective comment
the traffic terrible - granted
expensive toll roads everywhere - 2 toll roads...
The only thing it has over Adelaide is the Kebab caravans at petrol stations. You can always get a nice Kebab in Melbourne. - stick to drinking FUIC..
Im not into gambling, I couldnt care about Crown. Im not into the Arts, so that whole cultutre thing is of no interest. I live on 2.5 acres 30 kms from the CBD. To get the same thing in Melbourne would twice the price. I like fishing, fishing sucks in Melbourne compared to Adelaide. Sitting at St Kilda beach in Melbourne looking at two oil tankers sitting a couple of k's off the beach, compared to our Metro beaches. The only thing women wise Melbourne is better than Adelaide is if you have yellow fever.
Toll roads suck, hope we never get them.
15 years ago I would cruise down the Western Ring road to Greenbough, now due to traffic you spend half your time going 25kms.
You bring up FUIC, well im more of a Pura Mocha man, but try and find decent flavoured milk over there.
Danger also loves Danger. And Adelaide has Danger. Why would he want to leave?!

Dunno how good his mail is but Greg Denham said today Danger is 100% coming to the Cats.
I'm worried now

Never heard an 'expert' that knows less than that halfwit

Dunno how good his mail is but Greg Denham said today Danger is 100% coming to the Cats.

If it's true as scuttlebutt suggests that he's building down at Moggs Creek then he's coming to the Cats. If he wasn't then he'd just sit on the land and build later in life when he's banked more bucks. You wouldn't build a house in Moggs to rent out long term.

If it's true as scuttlebutt suggests that he's building down at Moggs Creek then he's coming to the Cats. If he wasn't then he'd just sit on the land and build later in life when he's banked more bucks. You wouldn't build a house in Moggs to rent out long term.
This is it for me. I mean all this stuff is just too many clues.

Prior to this development, our dominant strategy would have been to trade away our first pick so we had nothing of value to trade to Adelaide. Not matching would have been a no-brainer for Adelaide there.

Now it is more complicated because even if we trade our first pick we have next year's available. But what pick in the order will it be? Might Geelong go up the ladder (particularly with the addition of PD and maybe others) and net a worse pick? Take the compo and you get a year of development into a kid. Great uncertainty still in matching and hoping Geelong's 2016 pick is better than compo.
I haven't read the whole thread.
But this isn't possible.

The RFA is done before any trading.

I haven't read the whole thread.
But this isn't possible.

The RFA is done before any trading.
Not this year it isn't.... the trade period starts first

Friday October 9 - NAB AFL restricted free agency offer and unrestricted free agency period begins

Monday October 12, 10am - NAB AFL Trade Period begins

Sunday October 18, 5pm - Close of NAB AFL restricted free agency offer and unrestricted free agency period

Wednesday October 21 - NAB AFL restricted free agency matching offer three-day period ends

Thursday October 22, 2pm – NAB AFL Trade Period closes

October 31st is generally the last day for list lodgements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back