Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

fa329efacee2242e9f0b3e2a3d59ed9d.jpg

Sweeeet.

Thanks Dhgate

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Happy with quality?
Gotta say all mine from aliexpress are going strong except the black lettering and numbers on my bulls jersey is starting to fade and getting white patches

Happy with quality?
Gotta say all mine from aliexpress are going strong except the black lettering and numbers on my bulls jersey is starting to fade and getting white patches
Quality seems fine. Especially for the price.

Sizing is normal. I'm a medium in clothes and a Small in these due to the length. But I don't like them too baggy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just bought a XL youth sized jersey from DHGate. Will report when it arrives.

Just received my NSW Blues jersey from DHgate.

Will post pics soon but it looks pretty damn good for the price. Looks like a $160 one you get at rebel. Now usually I'm an XL for NBA jerseys so I got this at a 2XL just in case and it fits pretty damn tight. Length wise it's okay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That looks mint.

What other 'aussie' stuff do they have on there?

Very limited at the moment. It was a month ago when I checked but they had both State of Origin teams, Brisbane Broncos, South Sydney and I think the NZ Warriors. Could have more by now.

No AFL stuff except for Snapbacks and flags.

Got my DH Gate jersey, XL youth size. It fits great around the chest/arms/etc, but is just a little too short.

Adult small is a bit too long and baggy for my liking so i can't find a middle ground. I'm 175cm and 68~kg.

Jackjersey/2jersey youth sizes were perfect, but their range is tiny (and i emailed them recently and had no reply so i'm not even sure if they're still kicking around).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back