Media OPHIDIAN OLD BOY'S AWARD NIGHT S34

Remove this Banner Ad

Animated GIF

The Naughty Nooky is in the House. Howdy Nooks - what da ya want to drink? Greygoose?
the naughty nook was at the high court for arbitration tonight fighting my eka appeal..

unfortunately the high ruling master judge said that the 4th in line sfa judge who is also a 2nd in line judge on the supreme court panel was upset with my conduct this season and their word overrules the admin and everyone elses above and below.

been a busy night for me and ive only just come by to pick up my drunk friend BLUEALLTHRU and head on down to kittens because someone else here bought it up and we thought it was a cracking idea.

appreciate the offer for the drink but im the responsible designated driver tonight. anyone else want a lift with me and bat??

boring for you guys maybe.

I was trying to enjoy finals and a prelim until you guys decided to ruin it for me and a lot of other gumbies.
oh this is what ticked you off.

get over it lol. i think it was cheeky that it was info held onto until they lost. but hey. hate the game not the player.

no need to come out swinging all guns blazing. join me in the spotswood cigar lounge for one of my special greek cigars and ill sure youll be fine

the naughty nook was at the high court for arbitration tonight fighting my eka appeal..

unfortunately the high ruling master judge said that the 4th in line sfa judge who is also a 2nd in line judge on the supreme court panel was upset with my conduct this season and their word overrules the admin and everyone elses above and below.

been a busy night for me and ive only just come by to pick up my drunk friend BLUEALLTHRU and head on down to kittens because someone else here bought it up and we thought it was a cracking idea.

appreciate the offer for the drink but im the responsible designated driver tonight. anyone else want a lift with me and bat??
before I commit, have you got any free lap dance coupons :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rookie Question:
at what point are you no longer a Rooky -

asking for a friend

When your LG gets banned and you get made captain by default...

Maybe you guys can learn some necromancy this offseason, I've heard its effective on this forum.
why dont you say what you actually want to say. instead of being all cryptic.

hey google. define necromancy for myself and the other lovely people in the land of sweet..

"the supposed practice of communicating with the dead, especially in order to predict the future."

now what on earth could you be talking about mr greenery??

is it our loved ones who have since passed on? TJASTA and ImissFrosty and maybe even potentially but not really likely kdavva ...

or is it some reference to The Foolback ???

who knows? only you apparently.

why dont you say what you actually want to say. instead of being all cryptic.

hey google. define necromancy for myself and the other lovely people in the land of sweet..

"the supposed practice of communicating with the dead, especially in order to predict the future."

now what on earth could you be talking about mr greenery??

is it our loved ones who have since passed on? TJASTA and ImissFrosty and maybe even potentially but not really likely kdavva ...

or is it some reference to The Foolback ???

who knows? only you apparently.
You guys will obviously do all you can to bring them back, it's what we all want.

i think weve done everything we can. its between them and god now.

and im not sure anyone actually wants them back outside of the furies to be honest. havnt heard one word about them apart from you.
Leave the campaigners on discord and you and James Colorado rebuild a club you can be proud of.

Leave the campaigners on discord and you and James Colorado rebuild a club you can be proud of.

me from the bar at kittens:

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

over to you getting your 14th dance of the night..

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

one more drink bat and lets go home.. turb thought it would be a good idea to host this on a weeknight. with an open bar. weve got work in the morning lol

me from the bar at kittens:

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

over to you getting your 14th dance of the night..

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

one more drink bat and lets go home.. turb thought it would be a good idea to host this on a weeknight. with an open bar. weve got work in the morning lol
Check out this sort mate, she's bloody gorgeous!!!

IMG_1705.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back