Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see St Kilda and Ross receive a good smashing.

Karma for Ross for acting like an arrogant prick against us after the Round 2 match and insulting GWS last week claiming they "let a premiership slip" last year.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ross cried to Caroline Wilson about Fly's presser and his supposed lack of praise for St Kilda, which resulted in her Arrow segment on Footy Classified.

Last edited:
As if Lyon didn't know how many games they've played in how many days...

The AFL has compromised this season with their daft scheduling.

Lobb had 9 inside 50’s. Most on the ground. Played well. We should be in his ear to come across, perfect cox replacement for next season. Get two years out of him, dogs will pay some salary.
He's only got one year left on dogs deal. Pay the full salary so Dogs give us Baz cheaper and then smooth Lobbs salary over two years to reduce the yearly amount.

Lobb had 9 inside 50’s. Most on the ground. Played well. We should be in his ear to come across, perfect cox replacement for next season. Get two years out of him, dogs will pay some salary.
How much of a knob is he though? :p

I think if club leadership are happy with him from a team chemistry POV, he'd be a good short-term Cox replacement (in the hope that Steene could be longer-term). I think we could realistically expect similar output to what he was doing at GWS, as I think we'd get him to do more rucking than he does at the Dogs, based on how we deploy Cox.

Good to see St Kilda and Ross receive a good smashing.

Karma for Ross for acting like an arrogant prick against us after the Round 2 match and insulting GWS last week claiming they "let a premiership slip" last year.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ross cried to Caroline Wilson's about Fly's presser and his supposed lack of praise for St Kilda, which resulted in her Arrow segment on Footy Classified.
That is a given that Ross fed Caro that one. A real campaigner he is. Then he blames 5 day breaks as an excuse last night. I bet Caro won’t Arrow him for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is a given that Ross fed Caro that one. A real campaigner he is. Then he blames 5 day breaks as an excuse last night. I bet Caro won’t Arrow him for it
Caro will probably arrow the AFL for this year's fixture to defend her mate RTB.

Lyon trying to make out he didn't know how many games they played in how many days was ludicrous, whilst also using it as an excuse. Asking the journo a few times.. 'how many games did you say we've played in 11 days?.. 'oh I didn't know that'.. 🙄

Dogs had played 3 in 12. I think Dee's were similar last week. We'd played 3 in 12 days & travelled twice..

Last edited:
Caro will probably arrow the AFL for this year's fixture to defend her mate RTB.

Lyon trying to make out he didn't know how games they played in how many days was ludicrous, whilst also using it as an excuse. Asking the journo a few times.. 'how many games did you say we've played in 11 days?.. 'oh I didn't know that'.. 🙄

Dogs had played 3 in 12. I think Dee's were similar last week. We'd played 3 in 12 days & travelled twice..
The good news is that Ross is contracted at the Aints until the end of 26.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back