Overrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

I can have fun and perve on girls at many other place than the races, and not pay an exorbitant fee to do it.

Only the plebs without membership pay for the exorbiant fee.

In all seriousness races can be done relatively on the cheap... Sneaking in your own grog is one way.

Been in waaaaaaaaay too many blues at Rosehill races. Particularly the last few years, blokes with neck tatts/Prada sunnies, mungoes.

Much prefer Hawkesbury on a Sunday.

Been in waaaaaaaaay too many blues at Rosehill races. Particularly the last few years, blokes with neck tatts/Prada sunnies, mungoes.

Much prefer Hawkesbury on a Sunday.

Enough said - go to Randwick

I am actually reading this on the toilet.

Btw I give it a 4/10 not enjoyable

Bret%20Hart%20Illegal%20Foreign%20Object.jpg

American sports:
Gridiron: Stupidly slow, stop start, not bad to watch if not doing anything else, but too slow to actively get in to.
Basketball: Stupidly fast, pressure free, can't really tel the difference between teams and game style/tactics. Just run quick and score frequently, then let the other team waltz in to their attacking half and do the same.
Baseball: Like test cricket, but not as good. At all.

The beach and more specifically 4wd-ing on the beach. Why the * would you go out to a deserted patch of sand, swim, get burnt by the sun since its somehow 10 degrees hotter at the beach. And then proceed on your way home with half a beaches worth of sans in your car since sand sticks to ******* everything.

If you want sun go for a walk

If you want a swim go to the pool

If you want entertainment... Well anything is more fun then the beach anyway, so literally anything else in the name of "recreation" is fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

American sports:
Gridiron: Stupidly slow, stop start, not bad to watch if not doing anything else, but too slow to actively get in to.
Basketball: Stupidly fast, pressure free, can't really tel the difference between teams and game style/tactics. Just run quick and score frequently, then let the other team waltz in to their attacking half and do the same.

Philistine

American sports:

I agree with basketball and baseball. American Football is superb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back