Overrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

lol how there are programmes on TV about is bizarre.

Soon they'll come out with shows where you watch paint dry and grass grow.

I've never been fishing in my life, and find the standard fishing shows on tele pretty boring, but those commercial fishing shows (eg. Deadliest Catch) can be pretty exciting to watch.

I've never been fishing in my life, and find the standard fishing shows on tele pretty boring, but those commercial fishing shows (eg. Deadliest Catch) can be pretty exciting to watch.
I meant more something like the ones they show on Ch7 with Rex Hunt lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glenn Maxwell and Aaron Finch. Hacks like these making scores is a f**ing joke - take away the over sized bats, tiny boundaries and laughable field restrictions and your left with techniques that makes Bruce Reid look competent.

The one day game is so unbelievably f***ed right now. Laughed when Lara was asked if he thought Maxwell was class. He nearly started laughing out loud.

Lol. Righto.

Love fishing, hate the effort of putting the boat in. So I don't go to much anymore.
We have our boat stored at a harbour yard. Give em 30 mins notice (takes us about 45 to get there) boats in the water ready to go. When we come back they bring the boat out, we give it a quick wash and bobs your uncle we are on the way home. Definately beats stories I've heard of 1.5hr waits at the boat ramp at 3am

We have our boat stored at a harbour yard. Give em 30 mins notice (takes us about 45 to get there) boats in the water ready to go. When we come back they bring the boat out, we give it a quick wash and bobs your uncle we are on the way home. Definately beats stories I've heard of 1.5hr waits at the boat ramp at 3am

I have a 14ft boat. Not a yacht ;)

Ours is a 5m runabout. They launch it/pull it out for you, it's a delight
The * does that cost just to save a few minus launching then? Surely not worth it for that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back