Paige Cardona's Phantom Draft 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking Adelaide might just have a top 10 pick. If Durdins available we grab him, if not then Pickett.
Paige, are these the picks you would make if you were the clubs or are these the picks you understand the clubs will take (top 10 only)?

Where are you hearing that?
It's a bit different to what you posted in the St.kilda trading pick 1 thread.
Also if you want any credibility to your posts, perhaps learn how to spell the kids names right.

Sorry you a teacher :)

And yes I speak to a lot of player Manegers and yes anything can change last min -See Bonti who st Kilda could have had lol

This whole Draft is about seeing best fit and best Available and if you read what I said Bradshaw and Petracca are the only safe bets -McCardin has major issues with health and taking talls always has its dangers..

Sorry you a teacher :)

And yes I speak to a lot of player Manegers and yes anything can change last min -See Bonti who st Kilda could have had lol

This whole Draft is about seeing best fit and best Available and if you read what I said Bradshaw and Petracca are the only safe bets -McCardin has major issues with health and taking talls always has its dangers..

I find it amusing when Bulldogs supporters say "Saints could have had Bontempelli, LOL".
Billings and Bontempelli had nearly identical seasons stats wise. Kelly's stats are nearly identical too. Why do Bulldogs supporters think they've won some kind of competition after 15 games? Bontempelli may be the best player from the draft, but he also may not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back