Pakistan vs Australia (in the UAE)

Remove this Banner Ad

you heard me, man up and respond when questioned don't just ignore everything and continue your bias agenda

If you're referring to me not responding to a truly terrible post of yours, you really are giving yourself way too much credit. Your post about the Ashes series performances was one of the most embarrassing I've ever seen on the cricket board. Wasn't even worth giving the time of day ... and I can assure you I certainly have better things to do with my time than respond to that.

Now, is that all you're whining about, or was there something else?

To claim that Siddle (who has been abysmal in this match ... again) getting Younus out running at him metres down the pitch after making 213 ... means Johnson's presence in the team should be questioned ... oh, forget it.
Great job missing the point, *******. I didn't question Johnson's place in the team.

Johnson is normally our most threatening bowler but the batsmen have handled him. So if our most threatening bowler isn't getting much to go his way, maybe there is another reason a guy like Siddle (who isn't getting smashed) is having a hard time of it?

Missed a stumping (pretty easy, Haddin might have stuffed it though), took a catch down the leg side. Technique was pretty bad tbh.
Yeah that's what I've noticed. Very sit on when taking the ball. Got to get the body behind it.

And may now have a catch.

EDIT: Nevermind :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're referring me not responding to a truly terrible post of yours, you really are giving yourself way too much credit. Your post about the Ashes series performances was one of the most embarrassing I've ever seen on the cricket board. Wasn't even worth giving the time of day ... and I can assure you I certainly have better things to do with my time than respond to that.

Now, is that all you're whining about, or was there something else?
So no argument just trash talk, about what one would expect from a clueless muppet such as yourself.

Probably going to see more wickets in the next half hour than we've had all day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back