Pakistan vs. New Zealand in UAE (3 Tests, 2 T20, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hafeez probably walking back to the pavilion thinking "How the * is Mills allowed to bowl and I'm not?"

Never seen Milne look so balanced and assured at the bowling crease. Actually has a rhythm and seems to be thinking about where hes bowling. Promising signs.

Afridi plays a brilliant uncharacteristically sensible innings to get them home. Gobsmacked :eek:

Neither Mills nor Neesham should be bowling at the death, but the dice had to be rolled earlier on with Milne's remaining overs. Williamson obviously still finding his way with the captaincy stuff, and didn't have the strongest attack they could have fielded. No complaints tactically. Would have bowled McCullum's two remaining overs, though.

Any Pakistan fan here?

I really hope that we get to see a lot more of Milne

Sent from my Nokia_XL using Tapatalk

Afridi plays a brilliant uncharacteristically sensible innings to get them home. Gobsmacked :eek:

Neither Mills nor Neesham should be bowling at the death, but the dice had to be rolled earlier on with Milne's remaining overs. Williamson obviously still finding his way with the captaincy stuff, and didn't have the strongest attack they could have fielded. No complaints tactically. Would have bowled McCullum's two remaining overs, though.
Had McCullum bowled the match would have been over in 1 over

Sent from my Nokia_XL using Tapatalk

Ryder didn't make the 30 man preliminary squad for NZ's WC for those who care.

I don't reckon they could have made any other call. He's still a mile off, hasn't been involved in any of their domestic T20's lately. He's a huge talent, but I think they are much better off going in with a settled lineup that has done a pretty good job over the last year or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more I watch streams from PTV Sports the more sexy I'm finding the Urdu (I presume?) language.

They have some ridiculously smoking hot women in their adverts.

Loved the commentary then when Hafeez set off for a suicidal single...

"Hafeez... oh no... what is he trying to do..."

Ball goes for 4 overthrows...

"Ok... I see what he was doing now..."

Gee, that Henry looks a gun. And Milne is bowling quick! Great to see New Zealand unearthing some serious fast bowling talent.

Southee, Boult, McClenaghan etc. They look good for the future.

Yeah, quite impressive. Seems they've sent their swing bowlers home and are trialling their out-and-out quicks for the final pace spot.

Well that was pretty shambolic all-round. NZ's death bowling is third rate without Southee. Absolutely dreadful thinking from Anderson and Henry, continuing with the short balls and length stuff after repeated displays that they weren't falling for it this time around. Whenever they actually DID bowl a yorker, it was either 1 or a dot. I don't even.

Fantastic performance by Afridi with bat and ball. He's a great captain. Finding form just at the right time with a World Cup around the corner. One of the greats of one-day cricket when in full flight with bat, ball or in the field.

Fantastic performance by Afridi with bat and ball. He's a great captain. Finding form just at the right time with a World Cup around the corner. One of the greats of one-day cricket when in full flight with bat, ball or in the field.
Massive shame hes only in full flight once every 20 or so games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back