Certified Legendary Thread Pets Grizzlym's Dad is a Freakin Legend - From 'bum soap' to 'lawnmower larceny' and much more

Remove this Banner Ad

oh dear lord i finally open this thread after avoiding for sooo long.
2 hours and 14 minutes later the sheila I've been trying to bang is looking at me like I'm manic I'm well behind in paperwork and on have 45 minutes left of work until thursday……………….and I only just finished the leather boot story.

pure gold grizzm sadly the only dad funny stories i have is when my biological father locked a bee that had stung my in glass jar to demonstrate our my swollen ear was nothing compared to the bee that died from stinging me and years later my step dad "rescuing" my brother from our bedroom when the lock jammed.

the rest are just sad, sad repressed memories.

Never forget the ol' Man using the Explorer Sock and the Cheese Stick to teach me about sex.

Yep, no birds and bees for me.

While brandishing the Cheese Stick he said, "this is the man".

He waved the Explorer Sock in the other hand, "and he loves this woman".

"And they make love to each other."

He then, with a kind of dazed look on his face, plunged the Cheese Stick into the sock.

"they start kissing," he said as he played with the sock in his hand, " and they roll around in the bed"

"the Cheese Stick is now inside the sock.... and remember the Cheese Stick is the man and the sock is the woman," he said profoundly.

The sock itself was a dark blue, very aged Explorer Sock. There were burrs in it that had long since become a permanent part of the fabric. And it had a hole in the toe.

While he was simulating the fun the Cheese Stick was having inside the sock, the Cheese Stick fell out of the hole in the toe and onto the floor.

He suddenly looked happy, as the cosmos had come to the party for him.

"And ninth months later a baby is born," he said even more profoundly.

We sat on the end of the bed in silence. I didn't know what he was on about, or what to say.

As we sat there, he started to munch on the Cheese Stick.

My younger brother later told me he was subjected to a demonstration that utilised some kind of special puppets that our Ol' Man acquired for that important talk.

Will there be people reading this gaining inspiration for their time to talk that talk at that time to their kids

The mind boggles.

This thread has no pets! It's only a certified legendary thread because it was made by a moderator! Corruption galore! Fuark!

Hey grizzlym any more stories about your old man? It's been about 8 months since you posted anything up in this thread. Hope your old man is still alive mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get they are funny in moments of the story, but I'm not sure it's sticky worth.
Would rather the AFS gets stickied for new guys.

Was possibly sticky worthy 3-4 years ago when it started. Definetly not now though.
You never know what new posters might see it and breath new life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back