Picola & District FL 3rds Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to smally and thewma, I think if andy o and sidebottom played every game in the 3rds it may have been a closer vote.

I still dont take to much out of league votes, how can you beat a team by 150-200 3 times and they still have players in the votes.

This weeks games should be interesting.

Shepp east v Katunga.
Well the shepp east boys were mouthing off at the vote count about how they will beat dookie in 2 weeks so they must have no respect for katunga.
I cant see them loosing this week but if small and hicks can dominate i wouldnt count them out.

Shepp east by 16

Katandra V Katty
Well i hope katty get smashed thought it was a dog act that they played 5 players on antonowicz in the last quarter to stop him getting his 100.
If tom clurey plays it will even things up but katandra will get the win.

Katandra by 25points

Anyone keen to comment on this weeks games.

Dookie v Shepp East

Dookie are at full strength sept josh brown with a broken arm.
be interesting how we start after a week off.
Dookie by 40points

Katunga V Katty
which is pretty much Katunga v Tom Clurey, i cant see anyone from katunga stopping him so with that i would say katty will get over the line.
Ross v Small we a good battle to watch
Katty by 8 points

Anyone keen to comment on this weeks games.

Dookie v Shepp East

Dookie are at full strength sept josh brown with a broken arm.
be interesting how we start after a week off.
Dookie by 40points

Katunga V Katty
which is pretty much Katunga v Tom Clurey, i cant see anyone from katunga stopping him so with that i would say katty will get over the line.
Ross v Small we a good battle to watch
Katty by 8 points

good call cheif..small looked lost on the weekend from wat i saw of the game looked as if he was playing down back but was just waisted down there as katunga fell down through the centre..well done to katty though

what about this for a NW team

B: H.Brown J.Yelland J.Slatterie

HB: D.Henery T.Linsay J.Allingham

C: M.Luci J.Mynard C.Schultz

HF: B.Fyffe B.MacDonald W.Gorman

F: D.Hope D.Kirby B.Jones

R: B.Walton J.Greenway J.Peers

Int: J.Stephens J.Podesta C.Mynard B.Cooper

from what i have seen with the interleague and by looking in the best each week that looks like a bloody handy side there.
Would be a good contest NW v SE.
Good luck to the boys in the granny saturday in the NW.

Back to the SE

Can katty keep there run going they will head into the game as underdogs but will be confident.
be interesting to see how east turn up after there 101 point belting from dookie last week.
Think east will get the win but cant count katty out.

HF: B.Fyffe B.MacDonald B.Jones

F: D.Hope D.Kirby L.Schifferle

I might be a bit biased but i would think Zac McCulloch, Brett Holden and Dylan May from Deni would be in the best side.

I might be a bit biased but i would think Zac McCulloch, Brett Holden and Dylan May from Deni would be in the best side.

there's heap of those guys in that next rung down
Zak could maybe be in but I dont know who he would kick out
but if you put the other two in there is at lot similar to them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there's heap of those guys in that next rung down
Zak could maybe be in but I dont know who he would kick out
but if you put the other two in there is at lot similar to them

Yer agree with that although Maysie is one of the hardest at the ball i have seen for his age. If he would of been in Deni all year he would of benn playing a fair few senior games. Best on ground in 2 finals and sencond best on the weekend. Not a bad effort.

Ok Charles Mac its NW v SE we need the best side so who are you going to drop to put these ones in???
On Maysie I thought he would have been best on ground in the first final we played but wasn't second best on ground on the weekend or do you mean second best for Rovers?

Ok Charles Mac its NW v SE we need the best side so who are you going to drop to put these ones in???
On Maysie I thought he would have been best on ground in the first final we played but wasn't second best on ground on the weekend or do you mean second best for Rovers?

Second best for rovers. If you can post me that side again and tell me which side each player is from i will tell you who i would drop. Although i would take Brett before Schultz, especially as the footy gets better. I know Brett had a bad game on saturday but he never misses a target and finds plenty of the ball. Schultz gets plenty of it but his disposal lets him down. An area i am sure will improve as he plays more footy as i know he has only been playing with the oval ball for a couple of years.

Have added clubs to yanks side to, assist Charles Mac with his question , I'd also think walliss , Schifferlie and Middleton ( BE) , Vesty (m) and townrow ( bl) would be some of the others who could also warrant selection ?

B: H.Brown(p) J.Yelland(be) J.Slatterie(ya)

HB: D.Henery( je) T.Linsay (p) J.Allingham( m)

C: M.Luci(st) J.Mynard(be) C.Schultz(bl),I assume cam not Carl ?

HF: B.Fyffe( be) B.MacDonald( bl) W.Gorman(be)

F: D.Hope(dr) D.Kirby(dr) B.Jones(ya)

R: B.Walton(bl) J.Greenway(ya) J.Peers(bl)

Int: J.Stephens(st) J.Podesta(be) C.Mynard(be) B.Cooper (dr)

Have added clubs to yanks side to, assist Charles Mac with his question , I'd also think walliss , Schifferlie and Middleton ( BE) , Vesty (m) and townrow ( bl) would be some of the others who could also warrant selection ?

yea its Cam

its all a problem of who would you kick out those guys are no better than the ones already in there

As for Brett or Cam, personally i havnt seen enough of brett but what i have seen is that Cam has more ability to break lines and run up the ground. Yea his disposal needs work but he most importantly gets the ball and moves it

Second best for rovers. If you can post me that side again and tell me which side each player is from i will tell you who i would drop. Although i would take Brett before Schultz, especially as the footy gets better. I know Brett had a bad game on saturday but he never misses a target and finds plenty of the ball. Schultz gets plenty of it but his disposal lets him down. An area i am sure will improve as he plays more footy as i know he has only been playing with the oval ball for a couple of years.
Poor Charles Mac still a bit sad ?

Yeah by Brett's standards maybe could be viewed by some as a bad day but really that was all he had to produce to get the job done on the day.

I will be very interested to see your side. No extended bench by the way.

yea its Cam

its all a problem of who would you kick out those guys are no better than the ones already in there

As for Brett or Cam, personally i havnt seen enough of brett but what i have seen is that Cam has more ability to break lines and run up the ground. Yea his disposal needs work but he most importantly gets the ball and moves it

What about Ted Wallis??? First year player kicking 50+ goals, in the top side but still a great effort

HF: B.Fyffe B.MacDonald W.Gorman

F: D.Hope D.Kirby B.Jones

Interesting you didn't find a spot for Brock palmer considering he won the league B & F

North West team

South East team

FB. D. Lowe (Waaia) B. Cecchin (Shep E) J. Fountain (Tunga)

HB. J. Thewma (Dooks) T. Clurey (Katty) R. Karimi (Dooks)

C. J. Hicks (Katnga) A. O'Connor (Dooks) D. Botterill (Waaia)

HF. O. Ross (katty) L. Morrison (Shep E) K. Rowan (Shep E)

FF. A. Saunders (Tunga) G. Ford (Tunga) K. Antonowicz (Dooks)

Rucks- L. Sidebottom (kats)
R/R- E. Small (katnga)
R- M. Uin (Dooks)

Int- J. Thorne (kats), J. Wright (katty), E. McKenzie (Dooks), S. Aynsley (Shep E)

Whats everyones opinions?

Whats happened with the Shepp East player who spat at an umpire during the Preliminary final agaisnt Katty? was it just the 3 weeks suspension?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back