Alan Toovey, Jack Frost, Nick Maxwell
HB: Clinton Young, Lachlan Keeffe, Heritier Lumumba
C: Steele Sidebottom, Brent Macaffer, Dane Swan
HF: Josh Thomas, Jesse White, Jarryd Blair
F: Jamie Elliott, Travis Cloke, Tyson Goldsack
Foll: Brodie Grundy, Dayne Beams, Scott Pendlebury
Int: Alex Fasolo, Luke Ball, Jarrod Witts, Tom Langdon
Emg: Sam Dwyer, Taylor Adams, Nathan Brown

Can never underestimate the Bombers...especially on Anzac Day. NO doubt they will bring their best to the G but Bucks will have us primed and ready to rumble..no doubt about that either!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So glad Chris Appleton is Emergency in Goal. Always rips us one

So glad Stevic isn't umpiring.. He's so bad that if I'm happily watching a neutral game of footy, and I find out he's 'umpiring' I have to immediately turn the television off or risk an aneurysm.

Still wont be taking Essendon lighly, Jobe Watson, Dyson Heppel, Brent Stanton and Zaharakis on there day are very very dangerous and have the ability to tear us apart.
Chappy goes allright as well..you're spot on. having said that we all know it's the same with your top tier of players...Pendles,Swan, Beams, Cloke and sidebottom are all class, if we can nullify them we can win this one, how do pies fans feel about seeing 2 of Thorald Merrett's great nephews playing for us...Hope they can have a career half as great as that legend..

Chappy goes allright as well..you're spot on. having said that we all know it's the same with your top tier of players...Pendles,Swan, Beams, Cloke and sidebottom are all class, if we can nullify them we can win this one, how do pies fans feel about seeing 2 of Thorald Merrett's great nephews playing for us...Hope they can have a career half as great as that legend..
Yeah Chappy too, aswell as a few others.
I think its great, Merrett was clearly a legend of our club and the game and the current day Merretts have talent. Eddie would love to have them play for Collingwood as he is the biggest sucker for Collingwood royalty.

Love the no changes. As much as I want to see Adams and Brown come back into the side it looks like Bucks is setting a standard this year and players who find themselves out need to force their way back in. I have no doubt Adams will prove his value and do this in the coming weeks. Big game! Go Pies!

Thorald was one of the finest ever exponents of the stab pass, legend has it he used to practise on the farm kicking the ball through a tyre swing, let's hope the grandkids all used this technique, they're both very good kicks Jackson and Zach. Stopping Elliot is a huge concern for us...Gonna be a great game..Best of luck, hope you lose by a point, after the siren...

Considering that im usually an optimistic fan, why am I finding it difficult to feel confident about any game this year?

Anyways, great to see consistency in the line up and nobody deserved to be dropped really

I'm old enough to have met him and have is autograph m27m and if they turn out to be half as good you have a pair of 200 gamers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back