Game Day Pies vs Bombers - final teams

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm old enough to have met him and have is autograph m27m and if they turn out to be half as good you have a pair of 200 gamers.
Here's hoping they are in Thorold's league..Must be a conflict of interest for him and the Merrett clan watching tomorrow..

I'm glad bucks is making Adams work to get back in. He's probably never had to fight for a spot in his whole junior life! It'll make him work even harder I think!
To be fair on the bloke from all reports you'd be hard pressed to find someone who works harder - he trains like Bucks. Will be a gun eventually. No one will remember the early games when he had to prove his worth!

Here's hoping they are in Thorold's league..Must be a conflict of interest for him and the Merrett clan watching tomorrow..
If they were his grandkids, I could see that being a possibility, but great nephews?

I barely even know my great uncles, and certainly am not close enough with them that it would affect their footy affiliations.

Not me. Im looking forward to caff v stanton tho.

Caff takes the outside players who are damaging

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Or Heppell.

Yeah Chappy too, aswell as a few others.
I think its great, Merrett was clearly a legend of our club and the game and the current day Merretts have talent. Eddie would love to have them play for Collingwood as he is the biggest sucker for Collingwood royalty.

Yeah the day that a Weideman walks out on the field in another teams colors (as Sam is non father son eligible) will be hugely disappointing.

Should make the grandchild rule - if the grandfather played 200 games then we can bid for the grandson :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back