Player X Verse Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with my team before the rd2 kick off for the league I am in but umming & arring over,
Lumumba or Suckling.. pros & cons anyone??
Suckling named on interchange so I might go back to H.L

Start Salem or Mitch Clark?
Start Cripps or Vandenberg?
Ryan Griffen or Lachie Whitfield?

Clark & Vberg if you have to make two changes.

Depends on your team but I'll give Griffen another week, I wouldn't mind waiting another week to see if Whitfield can back it up as well.

Clark & Vberg if you have to make two changes.

Depends on your team but I'll give Griffen another week, I wouldn't mind waiting another week to see if Whitfield can back it up as well.

I started Salem and Vandenberg last week and this week it's currently at the two you said above.
If Cripps isn't starting sub though, I might choose him as I'm worried there is a chance Vandenberg could be starting sub since he was named on the bench.
Cripps might do a bit better back in his home state and against a weaker midfield.

Gonna keep Griffen for one more week.

Wingard v Bontempelli

Wingard seems to be the safer option, seems like Bonts getting more midfield time this year but with no Griffin is the most likely Bulldog mid to cop opposition attention?

Last edited:
Dylan shiels vs ollie wines

Wines

Wingard v Bontempelli

Wingard seems to be the safer option, seems like Bonts getting more midfield time this year but with no Griffin is the most likely Bulldog mid to cop opposition attention?

Tend to side with wingard as well. Only 50k difference in price, bit safer. Hard call though.

Rich vs Newton

Tough one again. My head says Newton but my. heart says the lion. I remember watching Rich before his injury, he was a gun. But for a cash purposes probably Newton.

Should I field Saad or Talia?

Saad for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wines or Dangerfield?
There is not much to split them on exposed form. Given that both are performing about on par, I'd take Dangerfield as he is $20k cheaper.

Scratch that, just realised I was looking at their supercoach scores not AFL fantasy. Change my vote to Wines. An extra 20 points avg for $20k.

Which two should I start of - Cripps, Yolmen, Vandenberg, Newton
I'm thinking Crips and Yolmen. Newtwo and Vandenberg scored quite meh last week and have an even tougher opponent
this week in Adelaide. Yolmen might not score as much with Thompson back, but I think he might do better than the two Melb mids.

In defence - Oxley, Goodes or Saad? I've gone with Oxley this week, but Saad is starting.
Oxley would be an odd sub though.

Up forward - Salem, Clark or McCarthy. I've gone Salem, even though I don't think he'll do too great this week in Adelaide but not sure if Clark will get a big score and McCarthy will have a tough day against Sydney probably.

Which two should I start of - Cripps, Yolmen, Vandenberg, Newton
I'm thinking Crips and Yolmen. Newtwo and Vandenberg scored quite meh last week and have an even tougher opponent
this week in Adelaide. Yolmen might not score as much with Thompson back, but I think he might do better than the two Melb mids.

In defence - Oxley, Goodes or Saad? I've gone with Oxley this week, but Saad is starting.
Oxley would be an odd sub though.

Up forward - Salem, Clark or McCarthy. I've gone Salem, even though I don't think he'll do too great this week in Adelaide but not sure if Clark will get a big score and McCarthy will have a tough day against Sydney probably.

It is a tough one.
Mids - I'm staring Newton with Cripps(E)/Ellis-Yolmen on the bench, because I'm worried they may both get the vest (Cripps first game back and Grigg has been omitted for Radelaide maybe putting the vest onto Ellis-Yolmen). There is a definite risk reward scenario though. I need to go with the lowest risk in my midfield as I spent a lot of money up forward, so I have a few high risk players in the middle.

Def - I'm starting Oxley with Goodes/Saad(E) on the pine. Very gunshy about Goodes now he get a sub 20 score.

Fwd - Yeah, of that lot I'd play Salem. My choice was Honeychurch/McCarthy/Clark and I chose Honeychurch with McCarthy getting the (E).

It is a tough one.
Mids - I'm staring Newton with Cripps(E)/Ellis-Yolmen on the bench, because I'm worried they may both get the vest (Cripps first game back and Grigg has been omitted for Radelaide maybe putting the vest onto Ellis-Yolmen). There is a definite risk reward scenario though. I need to go with the lowest risk in my midfield as I spent a lot of money up forward, so I have a few high risk players in the middle.

Def - I'm starting Oxley with Goodes/Saad(E) on the pine. Very gunshy about Goodes now he get a sub 20 score.

Fwd - Yeah, of that lot I'd play Salem. My choice was Honeychurch/McCarthy/Clark and I chose Honeychurch with McCarthy getting the (E).

Some good points re the sub for midfield, gonna be a hard choice.
Can see myself changing it right before lockout.

Griffen to

Neale vs Whitfield vs Stephen Hill

KK to

Jasper Pittard (all I can afford)

Toby Greene vs David Armitage in elite?

Talia vs Roberton
(Looking for a cash grab mainly but may keep whoever I choose between them in the team after to upgrade later)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back