Player X Verse Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberton will get you more points, in total then Talia. Saying that, Talia looked good against the hawks. Could you do anything with the extra cash?

Is Saad on your pine or bench at the moment?

Roberton will get you more points, in total then Talia. Saying that, Talia looked good against the hawks. Could you do anything with the extra cash?

Is Saad on your pine or bench at the moment?
I have an extra 155k to use but think I'll use it to upgrade the midfield soon (I have an easy matchup so I'm just looking to gain more cash).

Got saad playing since he's more consistent hence getting rid of kolo

Draft league. Need to play 5 mids

Which 5 do you play

Rockliff, Brandon Ellis, Prestia, Priddis, Douglas, Armitage, Coniglio

Unsure what to expect of Rocky. I love having him in my draft team but will he be eased back, Will he play mid or forward. All have good matchups. Priddis lowest averaging but plays Brisbane and was top 10 last year so hard to lose faith after 3 games. Coniglio tough as risky but has back to back 125+ games. Armitage the other in good form that would usually fill the bench. Prestia without Ablett still went 90+. After the draft I was worried about who would step up and fill the 5th spot out of Armitage Coniglio and Douglas but now they putting pressure easily on other guys.

Thoughts appreciated.

guys i have a few headaches;

malceski out, do i bring in thurlow or robertson
bartel out, do i bring in J Martin or the bont

Some of us don't have that luxury :p who are you putting on in his place?

Decided I'm holding Gray so rock and a hard place.

Ahh just looked at Honey's stats. Thought he was travelling a bit better than that.

Last week he played quite bad (so did heaps of players against the hawks). I am just scared he will get the vest.

Draft league trade:

Hibberd and Bird vs Varcoe and Dusty Martin??
Really tough. Hibberd and Martin both have high value due to their positions. Hibberd should be one of the top backs and Martin should be one of the top forwards. If It is AFL Fantasy Elite I like Hibberd side as depth of forwards is greater and the Backline players are very hit and miss. In Ultimate footy drafts I think more people have back eligibility so would take the Dusty side.

Should I play Salem or McCarthy?

Wish I had honeychurch :(
In the same position.

Kept Salem, more so as you would expect the ball to be in melbournes backline a fair bit this week. I think they will score pretty similar this week.

Had McCarthy as my Gray replacement last week, and did really well. Going to be a nice cash cow later in the year.

No doubt I'll change my mind between now and tomorrow...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everitt vs Griffiths
Gray vs Sloane
Everitt and Sloane
Missed draft. Auto drafted way too many mids.

What will Rockliff do this week? Forecast to be wet. tackle points if Rockliff fit enough to tackle.

Play Rockliff or Prestia?
Definitely play Rockliff. He will be playing his normal role in the middle this week.

Thoughts on Lloyd VS Robinson?

Everitt and Sloane

Definitely play Rockliff. He will be playing his normal role in the middle this week.

Thoughts on Lloyd VS Robinson?
You really feel Rockliff will be back to playing in the middle. Tough call, have switched it back a few times.

Robinson is a pretty hard nut and loves the tackling. If it is wet Robinson could get a decent amount of tackles. I see more upside to Robinson v Gold Coast rather than Lloyd against Geelong.

You really feel Rockliff will be back to playing in the middle. Tough call, have switched it back a few times.

Robinson is a pretty hard nut and loves the tackling. If it is wet Robinson could get a decent amount of tackles. I see more upside to Robinson v Gold Coast rather than Lloyd against Geelong.
True re: Robinson. I feel that Lloyd is going to be a consistent player. He got 45 in a half as sub and has had scores of 76, 88 and 102, so he is looking pretty good. It's a line-ball decision at moment. I think I'll decide just before lockout.

True re: Robinson. I feel that Lloyd is going to be a consistent player. He got 45 in a half as sub and has had scores of 76, 88 and 102, so he is looking pretty good. It's a line-ball decision at moment. I think I'll decide just before lockout.
I think I clicked on Sam Lloyd and not Jake Lloyd.

Jake Lloyd has actually been very good. I reckon play him.

Newnes vs Suckling
Newnes easy, wont tag with Weller back in. Suckers even a slight vest risk with that bench.

Now who to start out of R.Tarrant vs Hawks or Salem vs Freo?
Taz may have his hands full especially as a KPP but he's shown much better scoring potential than Salem the constant rollercoaster..

Newnes easy, wont tag with Weller back in. Suckers even a slight vest risk with that bench.

Now who to start out of R.Tarrant vs Hawks or Salem vs Freo?
Taz may have his hands full especially as a KPP but he's shown much better scoring potential than Salem the constant rollercoaster..

Freo is looking at least as intimidating as the Hawks - I have both on field but I'd go Tarrant.

EDIT: Which means, go Salem. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back