Status
Not open for further replies.
Who to start on ground:

- D.Thomas vs Bulldogs
- J.Kelly vs Adelaide
- M.Crouch vs GWS

I like Kelly vs. Adelaide.

Need to replace Caddy - Breust vs. Parker vs. Fasolo

I know Fasolo has room to make money. That being said, I also know that Breust has a good consistent track record.

I like Kelly vs. Adelaide.

Need to replace Caddy - Breust vs. Parker vs. Fasolo

I know Fasolo has room to make money. That being said, I also know that Breust has a good consistent track record.
I like parker looks to be playing alot thought the midfield/breust is good also I think having at least one hawk fwd is a good move there very good going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading out Titch;

Parker (491k)
DPP
rd 10 bye
'14 ave - 101
2014 100+ games - 1 (v Ade)
6.6% ownership ATM

v

Gray (444k)
DPP
rd 9 bye
'14 ave -94
2014 100+ games - 2 (v Carl, v Bris)
2.7% ownership ATM

Thuggee_Cult SureBuddy14 thoughts?

Last edited:
Trading out Titch;

Parker (491k)
DPP
rd 10 bye
'14 ave - 101
2014 100+ games - 1 (v Ade)
6.6% ownership ATM

v

Gray (444k)
DPP
rd 9 bye
'14 ave -94
2014 100+ games - 2 (v Carl, v Bris)
2.7% ownership ATM

Thuggee_Cult SureBuddy14 thoughts?

Weighing up the same options - I don't know how they are playing Gray, but I'm leaning towards Parker - more consistency because of midfield minutes rather than forward time? Also - Gray's two scores have come from Brisbane and Carlton - which will be two of the biggest push overs this year in general, and you've already missed the boat on those scores - Parker has yet to feast on them.

On the flip side, Parker has only gone huge so far when he bagged 4 goals against the Crows...

With them playing at the same time I obviously can't loophole.
Dunstan or Ellis on the park? The other one will be a loophole option for Tyson (have Mitchie as floating 0)

My son could also use some advice on who to go out of Langdon and Langford. I forgot to tell him to put Hanley on the bench so now he has to have one of these guys for E and misses out using a loophole. Bad Dad :( Leaning towards Langdon.

With them playing at the same time I obviously can't loophole.
Dunstan or Ellis on the park? The other one will be a loophole option for Tyson (have Mitchie as floating 0)

My son could also use some advice on who to go out of Langdon and Langford. I forgot to tell him to put Hanley on the bench so now he has to have one of these guys for E and misses out using a loophole. Bad Dad :( Leaning towards Langdon.
I'd say Langdon.

Hibberd vs Swallow? Hibberd is more of a proven performer and much more of a POD who is pretty much guaranteed 90+ every week, meanwhile Swallow has over 100+ every week but I'm not convinced he can stay on the track every week let alone score this well every week yet he looks a better options at this stage, also has a higher ceiling. Thoughts?

Hibberd vs Swallow? Hibberd is more of a proven performer and much more of a POD who is pretty much guaranteed 90+ every week, meanwhile Swallow has over 100+ every week but I'm not convinced he can stay on the track every week let alone score this well every week yet he looks a better options at this stage, also has a higher ceiling. Thoughts?

I would go Swallow but only just. I have both in my team :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back