Port Adelaide vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol

On the replay of lowden fighting butchers tackle he has his forearm straight into butchers throat and pushing him away. If he didn't get done for holding the ball , why the frak when you are not allowed to make high contact can a player be fending off a tackle with his arm to a throat for a solid minute?

Do we have any talls with any physical presence on our afl list playing in that game today.Lever streets in front of anything we have. Higher pick but Im sick of watching talls with zero physical presence. On today's performance there is no-one ready to come in. Extremely disappointed. Hinckley would not be happy. So many players gone backwards this year. What is going on?

Lol lever physical presence ? Are you high? He didn't do s**t all physically .. The one time he did was running and making front on contact with a stationary port player ( I think it was one of our smalls like summerton too) and didn't get whistled for it in the first qtr.

Not too mention his handball out of bounds when he got injured / sore . Could have hand balled it anywhere else and not cost his team but panicked and squibbed

Lol

Would have been better off saying Sid Masters has more physical presence than most of our AFL listed players. At least Butch is willing to scrap.

What a pathetic performance, those players had two weeks off only to dish that crap out. This game plan of ours is easily worked by op sides and is getting #concerning

Ok.... I concede. I have no faith no more, buy a key forward. Carlisle will do.

Sack PStew, SGray, Mitchell, Moore, Butch, Young, Logan, Russell, Wagner, O'Shea, Shaw and more I can't think of. Our best 22 is good but we need more. Time for the bar to be lifted and new standards be set with the quality of the reserves. Go all NBA trade style on our depth flip all of them for 1-2 capable players. Cull hard this season.

Colquhoun, Clurey, Krak, Amon, Neade are the only ones that have played over 5 games of AFL worth keeping that are not in the 22. at least they have shown glimpses of being 150 game players in minimal opportunities. We only need 29 players to play each season. The normal 22 and those listed above is nearly enough.

Not much future on today's evidence, BTW when was the last time a PAFC player actually hurt someone or am I the only one getting hurt following our latest bunch of pretty boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have any talls with any physical presence on our afl list playing in that game today.Lever streets in front of anything we have. Higher pick but Im sick of watching talls with zero physical presence. On today's performance there is no-one ready to come in. Extremely disappointed. Hinckley would not be happy. So many players gone backwards this year. What is going on?

Mate, the lack of physical presence appears to have been coached in by Hinkley and others!

Not much future on today's evidence, BTW when was the last time a PAFC player actually hurt someone or am I the only one getting hurt following our latest bunch of pretty boys.
Thinking this myself. Young hurt lever.. I was thinking that is the first time this year we have hurt someone.......

I must be watching a different game to many others.

Apart from 1 final qtr spell they had, I felt we were the better team all day in every area except clearances. Frustrating and disappointing therefore to lose but not all doom and gloom.

The concern I thus have from today is singular. Clearances.

What in the friggin world is going on with our midfield structure and how are the opposition winning so many easy clearances, compared to our pressured and rushed clearances.

The game was totally decided by the clearance domination of the Crows. Forcing us to play and attack from deep in defence all game. Some of our ball movement through all that at times was good, but some of it was just typical SANFL level crap. We need to address this clearance structure across our entire club.

I could only see two players who might get an AFL game again. Honestly you would think these guys are playing for their future gave nothing today.

IMO of who played today
  • Butcher gone
  • Redden maybe rookie but I don't think so
  • Sam Gray no from me
  • P Stewart Time thanks for you contribution
  • Clury & O' Shea Young clock is ticking quickly
  • Harvey not imposing and didn't do enough
  • Shaw although he didn't play as above
  • The coaches box as well out trumped easily today.

I must be watching a different game to many others.

Apart from 1 final qtr spell they had, I felt we were the better team all day in every area except clearances. Frustrating and disappointing therefore to lose but not all doom and gloom.

The concern I thus have from today is singular. Clearances.

What in the friggin world is going on with our midfield structure and how are the opposition winning so many easy clearances, compared to our pressured and rushed clearances.

The game was totally decided by the clearance domination of the Crows. Forcing us to play and attack from deep in defence all game. Some of our ball movement through all that at times was good, but some of it was just typical SANFL level crap. We need to address this clearance structure across our entire club.

Not to mention only 38 tackles in 4 quarters of football, weak and lazy tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back