2nds Port Adelaide vs Sturt - Round 6 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw a tweet on the SANFL site saying Henry Slattery has received a 5 game suspension http://www.sanfl.com.au/ - I put it here rather than start a new thread (ok mods)?

Just saw a tweet on the SANFL site saying Henry Slattery has received a 5 game suspension http://www.sanfl.com.au/ - I put it here rather than start a new thread (ok mods)?

5 games wow. At least we have Robbie Young and Hawkins who should slot into the team fine.

Sturt did their best to sink him

Advertiser content
The vision on Sturt’s Facebook page was accompanied by the following statement: “Good luck Jack Stephens as he recovers from surgery after having his jaw broken on the weekend against Port. Pity his mother had to witness it at the ground on Mother’s Day.”
Advertiser content

On CC today some hate filled Sturt supporter was banging on about us being too good
and ruining the SANFL. "Might as well giv"em the premiership now"
This mindset will only grow and is a likely lightning rod for those jaundiced sad sacks
as they deal with their own short comings. There's trouble brewing lads and it won't
go away soon. I predict it to fester to the point of something ugly judging by some
of the hot heads in double blue on Sunday. Our loss to the redlegs is looking like
a strategic masterstroke:rolleyes: The cracks in the SANFL from our resurgence will open
up to Grand Canyon proportions.

On CC today some hate filled Sturt supporter was banging on about us being too good
and ruining the SANFL. "Might as well giv"em the premiership now"

If they insist. ;)

I've spoken to 2 friends, usually reasonable, opposition SANFL supporters (WWT and Redlegs) in the last week who both accused the PAFC of cheating. Hmmm, didn't we continue our association with the SANFL under the conditions they imposed on us and agreed to?

I've spoken to 2 friends, usually reasonable, opposition SANFL supporters (WWT and Redlegs) in the last week who both accused the PAFC of cheating. Hmmm, didn't we continue our association with the SANFL under the conditions they imposed on us and agreed to?

It's like the Ethelton banishment never happened under all this (it's not a level playing field) history revisionism?

Even though the Cows are poo, it's always about Port Adelaide here in P!$$antville. I have no doubt the club are already planning a strategic response to the growing groundswell of discontent.

In the meantime, Karma's a B!TCH!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuff it, 2016 let's head to the VFL with our Reserves and Academy sides!

Leave them to their paltry crowds and unsustainable models.
We've propped them up in the past and they'll want the same in the future !!!!!!
Talk about running with the hare n hunting with the hounds.
Ungrateful parasites, let them whinge n moan their way to irrelevant oblivion.
I mean gee there must have been all of 100 there Sunday, a far cry from
their halcyon days of the 60's which for this little black a 1000 pt thrashing
would not have been enough.
What is enough for me though, is to see where they are today.
A miserable broken shell of their former selves.
Abandoned in droves by their own.

Last I checked, other than percentage, both South and the Eagles have the same W/L. Too much emotional reaction from the flogs.

I mean Norwood has maintained complete integrity in this process now haven't they?

We are on 64.x % at the moment. That is about 181% AFL style which is what the Hawks were on before they lost to the Swans.

When Centrals and recently Norwood have dominated the comp, their percentage at the end of the year has been between 62.x% to 64.x%. It would have been higher at some point during the season.

More examples of SANFL clubs' pants wetting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back