Portland Trail Blazers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

With the AFL season about to start, it's time to dust off this account. Though ideally going 3-2 or better on the road trip would be the go, I can take the losses (except Orlando) on the chin. I would elaborate on s**t like Batum finding form since Wes going down and other various stuff, but you guys are all over it.

With the AFL season about to start, it's time to dust off this account. Though ideally going 3-2 or better on the road trip would be the go, I can take the losses (except Orlando) on the chin. I would elaborate on s**t like Batum finding form since Wes going down and other various stuff, but you guys are all over it.
Had s look at our remaining schedule, it looks pretty tough!

Need to get more from AAA, lillard and the bench if we are to go far

I doubt we even win the division Title now which is a little embarrassing because we had an 8 game advantage over OKC with 20 games to play.
We're effectively 6 losses better off than OKC due to holding the tie breaker. They still have to play spurs, jazz, PHX, vs Dal, memphis, vs Hou, vs Spurs, vs Kings, @Ind, vs Por, min.

Assuming they lose at least 4 of those games we really only need to win 4 more to lock up the division. We would have to be without LMA and Batum most of the way to lose the div from here.

We're effectively 6 losses better off than OKC due to holding the tie breaker. They still have to play spurs, jazz, PHX, vs Dal, memphis, vs Hou, vs Spurs, vs Kings, @Ind, vs Por, min.

Assuming they lose at least 4 of those games we really only need to win 4 more to lock up the division. We would have to be without LMA and Batum most of the way to lose the div from here.

I think they will lose at Spurs and Memphis win the rest go 50-32 so we will need to go 6-7 from here to win the division.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Batum since resting up at the All Star Break

GMs 17
PTS 10.8
REB 6.9
AST 5.2
FG% .474
3PT% .417
FT% .920

Just needs to up that points per game to around 14-16 during the playoffs in the absence of Wes. His shooting percentages have shown a significant amount of improvement, obviously time off has helped the wrist

Batum since resting up at the All Star Break

GMs 17
PTS 10.8
REB 6.9
AST 5.2
FG% .474
3PT% .417
FT% .920

Just needs to up that points per game to around 14-16 during the playoffs in the absence of Wes. His shooting percentages have shown a significant amount of improvement, obviously time off has helped the wrist

Yeah its so refreshing seeing Nic play a lot better since the All star break. Massive that GSW beat the clippers today makes 2moz game vs Clippers so huge in terms of HCA.

Pity we have probably thrown away HCA after todays last quarter effort

Yeah pretty piss poor vs a team on a B2B, I suppose if you play like this at home though it does not matter that much if you don't have it. The harsh reality is we are just a 1st rd exit team IMO. Dame is not a top level player he's just a good player that the difference between us going deep in layoffs or being just a making up the numbers unit.

Yeah pretty piss poor vs a team on a B2B, I suppose if you play like this at home though it does not matter that much if you don't have it. The harsh reality is we are just a 1st rd exit team IMO. Dame is not a top level player he's just a good player that the difference between us going deep in layoffs or being just a making up the numbers unit.
With Wes out we need Dame to make that jump into a Top 5 point guard in the league (where he was at teh start of the season). Sadly he just hasnt got going since his slump.

I know we are a good defensive team on paper but I am really concerned about how that will go come the playoffs. We are a second round team at best. Sadly this is probably the last time this team plays together as well given our cap situation

In saying all that I'm not complaining with back to back 50+ win seasons including last seasons series win over Houston and this years Division Title.
At least we have the Hawks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back