BF Awards POTY 2014 - The decision, the winner, the legend! We also have a Trident winner people!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd like to point out to the Mods that the consistently top notch work done in the pre-season by tasmanlvr doesn't rate a single vote in this POTY format. In true MFC style, he's spent before the first bounce in anger....
tasmanlvr does great work no doubt about it. :thumbsu:

He earnt a trident badge for his off-season reports. A seperate acknowledgement of services to the board.

Rumour has it another trident will be awarded to a certain poster this year!

Round 18 part b, which saw another agonising loss to Port... one of our only creditable performances in the second half of the year.

Final Votes:

3 –
Striker475

2 –
Cannon82

1 –
d33my, Praetorian

Tally after R18b

26: Jackattack7

23: ng69

13: Striker475

10: d33my

9: Demon16

7: Cannon82 / TPM

6: SSF / Theseventhhamster

4: A11dAtP0w3R / schmuttt / Stretcharmstrong

3: Blackas87 / Bluelegs / Dez! / Dory_77

2: GHardeman

1: Benwah83 / CTHORANGE / CWaffles / Headless / mrmonkey / Praetorian / PureFooty

I don't really want to talk about round 19, in which we got overrun in the last by a Brisbane team full of no-name kids.

Final Votes:

3 –
Benwah83
2 –
JackAttack7
- Bluelegs, Cannon82, Crusty Demon, Striker475

^^ That's more votes than MFC gets in an entire year of Brownlow voting!

Tally after R19

28: Jackattack7

23: ng69

14: Striker475

10: d33my

9: Demon16

8: Cannon82

7: TPM

6: SSF / Theseventhhamster

4: A11dAtP0w3R / Benwah83 / Bluelegs / schmuttt / Stretcharmstrong

3: Blackas87 / Dez! / Dory_77

2: GHardeman

1: Crusty Demon / CTHORANGE / CWaffles / Headless / mrmonkey /Praetorian / PureFooty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to point out to the Mods that the consistently top notch work done in the pre-season by tasmanlvr doesn't rate a single vote in this POTY format. In true MFC style, he's spent before the first bounce in anger....

I'm training the house down to ensure a big season in 2015. Got caught up doing an awful lot outside of BF in 2014 haha

I'm glad we don't have links to what we posted. This maintains an air of mystery and you can pretend you said something insightful, interesting or amusing.

Round 20 Gameday thread vs Hawthorn

In a nutshell:

Bluelegs
Pederson wasn't omitted, he's getting surgery on his nose.

maxmustard
Danger game for us, real dangerous. Could be one of those ones where 40 minutes passes by and you just hope we score a goal.

Dee Won
you're garbage matt jones

Benwah83
Can't believe the Italians confused Howe and Tyson. Hopeless!

stretcharmstrong
Yeah, watts is useless.

ptrg
Another week, another loss solely due to shithouse umpiring! We were the better team god damn it!

ROBBED!!

Round 20 votes

nickgrant69

JackAttack7

1Dez!

F*** the votes, surely I have abusive posts towards Terlich worth bringing up from this season?
Could have sworn you once posted Terlich was your favourite player.

Could have sworn you once posted Terlich was your favourite player.

I don't know who you are. I don't know why you said that. If you are looking for laughs, I can tell you that you do not have that quality. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you apologise for that heinous remark, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back