Game Day Prelim: Swans v Pies, SCG Sat 4:45

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted replies to his story and stopped public comments. Not only a POS, but a coward. He can eat s**t

The troglodyte issued an apology and took the modern approach of explaining this away as "an anger management issue".

Mike Tyson said it best:

images - 2022-09-16T203601.082.jpeg

If you pop over into the 'Other Finals' thread, you might find some Collingwood supporters wishing injury and other types of mayhem upon Geelong players.

I'm not sure we can get too sanctimonious in relation to a joke about a non-serious accident.

If you pop over into the 'Other Finals' thread, you might find some Collingwood supporters wishing injury and other types of mayhem upon Geelong players.

I'm not sure we can get too sanctimonious in relation to a joke about a non-serious accident.
Not sure wishing a a ‘nicked calf’ upon someone is comparable to wishing someone was in a car accident, regardless of severity.

Not sure wishing a a ‘nicked calf’ upon someone is comparable to wishing someone was in a car accident, regardless of severity.

An accident in which there was no apparent injury. It's really not a big deal.

I’d draw the line with a car accident.

Sorry, but I think that is complete and utter shite. No big deal to wish car accidents upon footballers? Very bad take

I think that your interpretation is tabloid, to say the least.

A Geelong supporter wishes that Ginni was in an incident in which no one was injured. I dunno, I must be out of outrage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that your interpretation is tabloid, to say the least.

A Geelong supporter wishes that Ginni was in an incident in which no one was injured. I dunno, I must be out of outrage.
You’re making a pretty bold assumption that he was wishing that harmless outcome upon Ginnivan - which is naive at best.

You’re making a pretty bold assumption that he was wishing that harmless outcome upon Ginnivan - which is naive at best.

How is the assumption bold? He wanted to Ginnivan to take the place of another participant in an incident which actually happened, where no one was injured.

If he'd hoped for something more serious, then his comment would be more serious.

But he didn't, and it's not, and we're talking about it because the game is really boring.

How is the assumption bold? He wanted to Ginnivan to take the place of another participant in an incident which actually happened, where no one was injured.

If he'd hoped for something more serious, then his comment would be more serious.

But he didn't, and it's not, and we're talking about it because the game is really boring.
The game sure is boring. Go Lions

An accident in which there was no apparent injury. It's really not a big deal.
But the implication is he wishes serious harm on Ginnivan. I don't think he wished Jack had an accident which caused a dent in the door and from which he emerged unscathed. Why would he wish for that? I don't like overreaction but it's annoying to see the different response depending upon who the target of the venom is. Not from you by the way-in general.

Could be repeat of 2011 losing to Cats three times if we win tomorrow and lose next week.

But hey, imagine the smile on our faces we beat them after last year’s rabble. I won’t hold back being Smug either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back