Preseason training 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

I will begoing to the training sessions. Very nice way to meet players. I hope to get signature of Dominic Sheed, Matthew Priddis, Jeremy MacGovern. I hope young Dominic has put on lots of weight, being 10kg heavyier will be good, help him get better. I think 2015 is his breaking out year. Can be fabulous midfielder for our footballing club. MacGovern just needs to keep taking loads of marks and Priddis needs to forget about critisism and he will continue being best player for WCE FC. but i think dom sheed will be better than priddis in 2020 or something like that.

I will begoing to the training sessions. Very nice way to meet players. I hope to get signature of Dominic Sheed, Matthew Priddis, Jeremy MacGovern. I hope young Dominic has put on lots of weight, being 10kg heavyier will be good, help him get better. I think 2015 is his breaking out year. Can be fabulous midfielder for our footballing club. MacGovern just needs to keep taking loads of marks and Priddis needs to forget about critisism and he will continue being best player for WCE FC. but i think dom sheed will be better than priddis in 2020 or something like that.
Thanks Mr Sheed.

This just in - Priddis has avoided beer for 10 years.

Add another medal around his neck - that is an unbelievable effort.

Give him a call and say your step daughter may weller have left her stuffed cockatoo over there when she was Duggan around in the backyard so is it all wright if you degoey over to Pickett up
Words. Currently failing me. You sir.. just... that is Gold. Just when I thought this sesspool shithhole of a board had taken a turn for the worst, you show there is still quality within these walls. Now, Marchbank over there..

This just in - Priddis has avoided beer for 10 years.

Add another medal around his neck - that is an unbelievable effort.

He's avoided beer because he's been swilling the chardonnay. It's also been roughly ten years since Priddis joined the Eagles. Coincidence?

This is Waterman 14 months ago, there's a definite change in his body shape and IMO not for the better. There's alot of excess currently that wasn't there last year when he had a better season.

Will be interesting to see how he looks when he comes back from Christmas.

Attachments

• syheza7u.jpg
    syheza7u.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 5
This is Waterman 14 months ago, there's a definite change in his body shape and IMO not for the better. There's alot of excess currently that wasn't there last year when he had a better season.

Will be interesting to see how he looks when he comes back from Christmas.

Yeah, he definitely looked much slimmer back then, and in a good way.

You'd think finally playing WAFL seniors will see him shrink back down, it would have to be a hell of a lot more running then colts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waterman is still building into his body, he had a massive spurt and is at a very good size, once he conditions his body a bit he'll be looking top shelf.

Didn't he have groin issues this year?

He racked up very impressive numbers at Colts and at the Champs (against Vic Metro IIRC) with all the injuries, extra weight and lack of fitness. No mean feat.

Will slim down over the next few years.

That being said its great he doesn't need years of conditioning to actually put on weight - ala Sheppard, Masten, Gaff. Basically comes ready made in that way.

Also, I'm sure would have been in his ear telling him to eat whatever he wants so we pick him up as late as possible. (It worked!)

Could he possibly have an Ollie Wines type of impact in his first year?

I don't expect him to debut until later in the year (if even that). Has to overtake Sheed, Newman etc. and I doubt he will be gifted games.

Size and fitness will be his biggest challenge in fighting for the right to debut.

Adam Simpson is taller than I expected.

In severely good nick too. Looked very fit and like he'd been hitting the gym aswell.
Plays basketball at Perry Lakes on a team with Adam Selwood, Jaymie Graham, Brady Rawlings, Mark Nicoski and a few others.
Not a bad player either.
That might also explain Nico's dodgy arm.

If there are no long-term injuries, that will be a huge bonus in itself. I'm happy to take the risk that we can't upgrade him until mid-year (I think that's how it works).
Can't see Muzza playing too many games next year, after a year in prison and not playing any football (unlike Krakouer), surely he'll need a season in the WAFL to get to AFL standard, in any case the last decent season he had was in 2012.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back