Preseason training 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Lobbe is an excellent ruckman, and has shown steady year on year improvement over the last 3-4 seasons to now be right up there with the comp's best ruckmen (prob top 6, without putting too much thought into it). Time will tell how he goes with Paddy and vice versa - they both tend to do their best work solo.

As does #DarkSharks apparently :)

Interview with Simpson uploaded

Interview with Simpson uploaded

Thanks for posting that.

He mentioned a Indigenous all-stars game at Leederville oval on 20 February that I hadn't heard of. The details for this game are in this article:

http://www.inmycommunity.com.au/new...ns-miss-out-on-hosting-lucrative-tie/7668776/

It's great we get an extra practice match. Will be the perfect opportunity to play all our youngsters.

Probably NAB 3. I'd like to see us peak in the last 6 rounds of home and away, but we're probably not good enough to go into the season underdone and still win.

With a practice match on 20 feb, I'd like to see us go with second 22, best 22, second 22, best 22 in our 4 preseason games.

TBH all the preseason updates this preseason have been lack luster. It's good they try to put the effort in but in comparison to all the other AFL clubs our website isn't good. I have seen little to nothing on particular players as the updates are very vague. It would be good to know how the first and second year players are going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is good to see 'big-ears' Heady in the early part of that video. What a great player he was.
Does he have an active role in the coaching there now - a skills coach or something? Anyone know?

TBH all the preseason updates this preseason have been lack luster. It's good they try to put the effort in but in comparison to all the other AFL clubs our website isn't good. I have seen little to nothing on particular players as the updates are very vague. It would be good to know how the first and second year players are going.
At least they've been consistent

They have been doing a lot more updates this year than usual but to be fair why should they show more when they might want to keep as much of the game plan away from prying eyes? I have noticed the media has even bee at the training session a lot less so makes me think they want to keep as much of it a secret as possible. Though one thing that irks me is the lack of information of injuries to rookies through out the year.

Would be great to see him dominate, especially after that flog Matthew Lloyd said he'd take Zak Clarke over Nic.
despicable-me-laughing-minions.gif

Lloyd's been hit in the head too many times. What a tossbag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back