Universal Love Puopolo man love thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What a champ!
How under-rated!

Ashley Browne has just admitted screwing up & has issued a public apology to poppy & hendo:
"After losing to Brisbane in round 16 the Hawks were 10th, lines were being drawn through their players futures (this columnist would like to personally apologise to Ricky Henderson and Paul Puopolo), obituaries for 2018 were being written..."
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2018-08-27/after-the-siren-stand-by-for-a-september-special

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On 166 games.

Hopefully he gets 2020 as well and hits the 200 mark.

Extraordinary achievement for someone that came in as a nuggety back pocket with average skills and turned into an elite pressuring small forward with a phenomenal highlight reel.

Heck yeah. He's come a long way from being a discount Campbell Brown at half back, watching him run around for some crap club for a year or two would be just as annoying as any Hawks champ.

His main trick is 100% effort and commitment. If our kids pick that up I’m stoked
he's also smart and has quick hands

he's had so many classy little touches that end in goals for team mates over the years that get missed with his manic attack

What a champ!
How under-rated!

Ashley Browne has just admitted screwing up & has issued a public apology to poppy & hendo:
"After losing to Brisbane in round 16 the Hawks were 10th, lines were being drawn through their players futures (this columnist would like to personally apologise to Ricky Henderson and Paul Puopolo), obituaries for 2018 were being written..."
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2018-08-27/after-the-siren-stand-by-for-a-september-special

I would also like to apologise to Poppy as I had posted on here that he had lost his touch after that game. Glad he made me look so, so stupid.

he's also smart and has quick hands

he's had so many classy little touches that end in goals for team mates over the years that get missed with his manic attack
And can sit on peoples shoulders and take hangers.

And has an underrated ability to convert set shots and kick them from anywhere.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haven't seen it in this thread but does anyone know where to find the footage of Poppy literally running the length on the ground to tackle a North player? I believe it was at etihad stadium and he ran from the forward line to the back 50 i believe flat out and tackled someone. I have never been as impressed with anything more than that. Will try to find it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back