Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groupie, I don't want to sound harsh but you need to let this jumper thing go and understand that Richmond don't have a lot of control over what the AFL and manufacturers do with designs and collars, nor does Stig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the membership website, is this information correct about Junior memberships?

WHO CLASSIFIES AS A JUNIOR MEMBER?
Junior members must be under the age of 15 as of the 1st of January 2014 to be eligible to purchase a Junior ticketed membership. If they turn 15 before this date, they will need to purchase a Concession membership. Renewal forms are automatically updated with this change.

Or should it read 1st of January 2015?

Didn't think so but thought I'd ask. This guy looked huge and Barlow aint that tall if I remember correctly. Maybe it was just a video thing. Just on Soldo, did he complete the time trial and how is he going?
Don't think he did the time trial. He's going quite well from what I can see, he's definitely slimmed down the past few months. Not sure yet about his skills, etc.

On the membership website, is this information correct about Junior memberships?

WHO CLASSIFIES AS A JUNIOR MEMBER?
Junior members must be under the age of 15 as of the 1st of January 2014 to be eligible to purchase a Junior ticketed membership. If they turn 15 before this date, they will need to purchase a Concession membership. Renewal forms are automatically updated with this change.

Or should it read 1st of January 2015?
I need to see what page this is, can you send me the link? Ta

*Don't worry, find it, will ask.

Hi RFC_Official

I've enjoyed the perfect Tiger stuff on the website. Nothing like a bit of old vision.

A point on the latest one, not sure anything can be done, but Determination is incorrectly spelt in title in the first 10 seconds. It is shown as "Determinatoin".

Can you guys do a quick edit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back