Preview R22: Changes v Fremantle - Oscar McDonald to debut; Dawes, Prince, Brayshaw out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar is def playing and my man muss will be too. Gawn's looking tired and he's going to need a chop out against Sandi and co. I reckon Riley's a lock too given Freo's big mids. There's three for three. If Harmes goes out then one of the other shitfish in Bail or Jones.
So we're Tyson, Fitz and Toump picked at Casey?

We are gonna get drummed. I'd leave Nev at home. He's had a rough year. We should put him in cotton wool got the rest of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the old 'ankle' appears to have struck down both Lumumba and Dawes
fg_315.jpg

"“It was very exciting and he said I would play in the backline and do what I have done for the past 15-odd games in the VFL. [He told me to] keep [doing] what I’ve done to get me into the team and do that on the weekend.”

But he's named forward? Interesting.

Anyway, I heard from someone who went to Melbourne function, apparently Jade Rawlings said that Oscar is the 'most exciting player on the list'.

Oscar named in the forward line .. his first procession will most likely be in the defensive 50m ..

I shouldn't imagine him getting many opportunities to mark inside 50 .. going to one of those days ..

One million bucks worth of premiership talent rolls out of the Melbourne side.

While the one kid who joins them is already better than both combined.

One million bucks worth of premiership talent rolls out of the Melbourne side.

While the one kid who joins them is already better than both combined.

Yep, but think of the off field goodness the Collingwood pair provide. You can't put a price on that. Dawes can philosophize with the forwards whilst Harry O gives the backs a lecture on cultural diversity. After all that they can train some football for half an hour.

You know they are super excited to see OMac out there to be giving him a game when he's physically not ready to compete. From the little I've seen he's a better prospect than his bro.

Much like Stretch.

Nev is hard as a cats head.. he will be fine

Unfortunately his head isn't so hard.

Unfortunately his head isn't so hard.

I think his head is pretty hard, but his brain needs to stop bouncing around inside his skull.

Poor Jamar. If they're not keeping him on next season, its extraordinarily poor form to give him two months as an emergency and then throw in Spencer ahead of him when we decide to play a second ruck. If he is playing next year, then play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back