Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Newman & Bill Brownless would have to be the biggest ******* nuffies on Australian television....

I don't get the fuss with Brownless... He's not funny & never has been, & he's a near 50 yr old man behaving like he's 12 yrs old FFS. Absolute ******* bogan cretin, can't stand the twat

I stopped recording the AFL footy show in 2010... Haven't missed it at all

Sam Newman & Bill Brownless would have to be the biggest ******* nuffies on Australian television....

I don't get the fuss with Brownless... He's not funny & never has been, & he's a near 50 yr old man behaving like he's 12 yrs old FFS. Absolute ******* bogan cretin, can't stand the twat

I stopped recording the AFL footy show in 2010... Haven't missed it at all
Brownless is actually a genuinely lovely and engaging bloke away from the 'persona', so is Sam.

Brownless is actually a genuinely lovely and engaging bloke away from the 'persona', so is Sam.
Speaking of 'personas'..

Met Warwick Capper on the Gold Coast when I was there early last year on a piss trip with some mates. We thought he'd be a prick if we approached him in his private time away from his TV persona, but he was a legend. Really friendly bloke who took a minute to chat to us, and exactly the same as he appears on TV in regards to loving himself and taking the piss. We asked him for a photo and he made his missus take it and said "don't worry she does this 10x a day, everyone wants a photo with Warwick Capper!"

Capper is a genuinely nice bloke away from the showboat media personality. Stepped in when I was about 40c short for a round of coffees had a quick chat nice fella

Can agree on the Sam part, comes into my work all the time because he's a member and is a normal guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice course, played metro last week WOW

What are the best Vic radio stations for
General listening
Talk
Afl talk
.?
I listen to SEN. Morning and drive time are pretty good. Bartlett, Harf and Finey a bit meh IMO. They have a good mix of sport but AFL focus

Jason Day you little Ripper
SUPERSTAR

Was listening to the by play on the radio on the way into work, hearing everyone cheer him on and then the audio of him utterly blubbering as it sunk in that he won it; couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke and good on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back