Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met Lenny Hayes one night, probably a story that would tarnish his reputation tho....
I've stuck up for Roo a few times (dropped a bit of the old '* off dickheads, leave the bloke alone to have a beer with his mates you ******* heroes') when I've been out & seen him being harassed by drunk *******s years ago. Nick then proceeded to tell me, that's right, ME to '* off, I can look after myself'. I was shocked at the time as he's 3 years younger than me & I was trying to show him that all of us are 'high-profile people' haters.

Geez I wish he'd just said 'cheers mate' to me. Afterall, he was in MY pub, The Edgy, so he should have a bit of respect... I was there every Wednesday night from December 1999 to August 2002 :oops::D

Last edited:
> See Lenny Hayes having lunch
> Start hyperventilating
> try to compose myself
> can't
> wait for break in convo
> quickly walk up
> blurt out "hi lenny i totally understand if you dont want, but i really appreciate what youve done for the club and would love a photo"
> no worries mate
> puts arm around me
> luke ball takes photo of me and him
> taps me on the back, good on you mate
> i make some kind of noise
> walk away
> life complete
> #FanGirl

Very trustworthy of you to hand over your phone to anyone from Collingwood...

145838-1cca1f8c-fc76-11e4-8350-bd0ae55feeaa.jpg

Did he slip on some pee?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Episode 5 was the best this season, underwhelming so far. Sand Snakes plotline is awful, although I think that's writing and not much time spent with the choreographer.

It's a little awkward. Narratively, we're in the second act, taking the RW and the subsequent fallout as the end of act 1. The books have a few issues but still make sense within that structure, whereas the show seems to try and keep us constantly in that climax, shunting world building and nuance to the realm of boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back