Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Vooligan this happened in the middle of last week in the hills

6007536-3x2-340x227.jpg

173560-3086de0e-96cb-11e4-b123-a468d5bc6e39.jpg

173130-312a1e52-96cb-11e4-b123-a468d5bc6e39.jpg

image_2_1aarue7-1aaruec.jpg

Is that your appliance? That's horrible. Glad to hear everyone is okay. Burnover is a scary thing.

I'd be devastated if that happened to our QRV.

No not ours , one of the Perth Hills appliances that was lost last week in the Bindoon fire.

Still works but heading to it's deathbed

Serious question - in the cricket commercial and with the kids for the commonwealth bank, was that Darren Jarman?

The guy (larger guy) talking to Darren Lehmann

My office is next to the kitchen. The gas water heater warning beep is going off, so we need to have a licensed gas plumber guy come and reset. It beeps every 1.7 seconds. The last time this happened, he turned up at 3pm. Only 12,700 beeps to go.

My office is next to the kitchen. The gas water heater warning beep is going off, so we need to have a licensed gas plumber guy come and reset. It beeps every 1.7 seconds. The last time this happened, he turned up at 3pm. Only 12,700 beeps to go.

Has it stopped yet?

Has it stopped yet?

I can't even tell anymore.

Yes, it got turned off about an hour ago. I say in a meeting for lots of the morning, then put music on just loud enough to drown it out in my office.

I once lived in a unit next to an empty unit, where the fire alarm low battery sound went off every 90 seconds... for six months. No one lived in it. Most of the time you couldn't hear it, but on a still night with the windows open... ah those were the days. The guy that owned it... he was an arsehole. I remember he started renovations on that unit one morning at 7am, i was still asleep. BANG BANG BANG. That was a fun conversation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop drinking the red wine and eating bananas.

Alcohol is a myth according to my podiatrist. Gotta stay off the acidic foods and get off the Siddle diet. Can't remember the last time I had the vino

Alcohol is a myth according to my podiatrist. Gotta stay off the acidic foods and get off the Siddle diet. Can't remember the last time I had the vino

Yeah, gout is supposed to 'just' occur in old men over 65 year old and the red wine is an old wives tale.

He's had kidney stones twice in the last 20 years. He isn't a drinker. Strange.

Must have high levels of uric acid in his body. Traditionally people with gout have high levels of uric acid and can not break it down or the kidneys would dissolve the gout crystals.

Must have high levels of uric acid in his body. Traditionally people with gout have high levels of uric acid and can not break it down or the kidneys would dissolve the gout crystals.

He does and now I'm following the same pattern. Just hope I avoid kidney stones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back