Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not as bad as Brisbane with there 1 billion one way street. I nearly turned down the wrong way so many times.

They have a blatant disregard for roundabouts up there

Just remember my fellow Crows fans...it could ALWAYS be worse......;)

458c82d7f377b37248134189a5dcdf72a90419209cea22bfcaf71c078c980763.jpg

But, but, but you have Whingegard, I mean Lebron no I mean Chabron playing for your basketball team

He does seem on a mission...but alas, the Crows will be nearly halfway thru the season before games even matter in hoops for me. :(

He does seem on a mission...but alas, the Crows will be nearly halfway thru the season before games even matter in hoops for me. :(

My ESPN fantasy basketball has no Cleveland players this year. They burned me last year

My ESPN fantasy basketball has no Cleveland players this year. They burned me last year

Early on they look driven...assuming health (and this being Cleveland, no such thing can be assumed) I think our streak of no titles is ending in June.

Don't worry...Cleveland teams burn me every year! :)

Early on they look driven...assuming health (and this being Cleveland, no such thing can be assumed) I think our streak of no titles is ending in June.

My Lakers have a few more lean years yet. Kobe played 3 years too long, Hibbert is a quick fix. Clarkson, Randle & Russell will be good but recruiting players like Hibbert and Williams isn't the answer

My Lakers have a few more lean years yet. Kobe played 3 years too long, Hibbert is a quick fix. Clarkson, Randle & Russell will be good but recruiting players like Hibbert and Williams isn't the answer

Lakers??!!:eek:

Might as well start barracking Hawthorn there Mr!! o_O

I read an article on the team this year, and since I don't understand the sport's terminology, am I right in saying it's not a case of McCown = McClown, but a team that can't protect him to hit his completions? And where is Manziel?

I've followed the Golden State Warriors for close to 25 years and for 23 of those 25 years, they have been horrible. Only now are they good.

Your time will come.

Oh, and American freeways are just as bad as the Cleveland Browns. Downright terrible.

I read an article on the team this year, and since I don't understand the sport's terminology, am I right in saying it's not a case of McCown = McClown, but a team that can't protect him to hit his completions? And where is Manziel?

You are 100% correct, I thought McCown would be the very epitome of McClown but that is simply not the case. He has performed much better than I imagined. Even still he makes critical errors at key moments. He is a journeyman quarterback for a reason.

As you correctly point out the offensive line is doing him no favors though.

The clubs issues start with ownership and run much, much deeper than the players on the field.

It is a systemic culture of losing that has a vice grip on the team. It will take a special coach and a general manager with a keen eye for talent to get the ship righted.

It is a systemic culture of losing that has a vice grip on the team. It will take a special coach and a general manager with a keen eye for talent to get the ship righted.

So... they're Melbourne?

Same article said you're shopping around Barkevious Mingo, and once i stopped laughing at the guy's name, it appears you're doing what Carlton did this year and offloading value to get draft picks.

Reminds me of the comedy sketches Key and Peele do when they do the player parade before a match and they just make up names...

--- EAST ---
D'Marcus Williums
T.J. Juckson
T'varisuness King
Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace
D'Squarius Green, Jr.
Ibrahim Moizoos
Jackmerius Tacktheritrix
D'Isiah T. Billings-Clyde
D'Jasper Probincrux III
Leoz Maxwell Jilliumz
Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar
Davoin Shower-Handel
Hingle McCringleberry
L'Carpetron Dookmarriot
J'Dinkalage Morgoone
Xmus Jaxon Flaxon-Waxon

--- WEST ---
Saggitariutt Jefferspin
D'Glester Hardunkichud
Swirvithan L'Goodling-Splatt
Quatro Quatro
Ozamataz Buckshank
Beezer Twelve Washingbeard
Shakiraquan T.G.I.F. Carter
X-Wing @Aliciousness
Sequester Grundelplith M.D.
Scoish Velociraptor Maloish
T.J. A.J. R.J. Backslashinfourth V
Eeeee Eeeeeeeee
Donkey Teeth
Torque (Construction Noise) Lewith
The Player Formerly Known as Mousecop
Dan Smith (the only white guy)

So... they're Melbourne?

Same article said you're shopping around Barkevious Mingo, and once i stopped laughing at the guy's name, it appears you're doing what Carlton did this year and offloading value to get draft picks.

Reminds me of the comedy sketches Key and Peele do when they do the player parade before a match and they just make up names...

--- EAST ---
D'Marcus Williums
T.J. Juckson
T'varisuness King
Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace
D'Squarius Green, Jr.
Ibrahim Moizoos
Jackmerius Tacktheritrix
D'Isiah T. Billings-Clyde
D'Jasper Probincrux III
Leoz Maxwell Jilliumz
Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar
Davoin Shower-Handel
Hingle McCringleberry
L'Carpetron Dookmarriot
J'Dinkalage Morgoone
Xmus Jaxon Flaxon-Waxon

--- WEST ---
Saggitariutt Jefferspin
D'Glester Hardunkichud
Swirvithan L'Goodling-Splatt
Quatro Quatro
Ozamataz Buckshank
Beezer Twelve Washingbeard
Shakiraquan T.G.I.F. Carter
X-Wing @Aliciousness
Sequester Grundelplith M.D.
Scoish Velociraptor Maloish
T.J. A.J. R.J. Backslashinfourth V
Eeeee Eeeeeeeee
Donkey Teeth
Torque (Construction Noise) Lewith
The Player Formerly Known as Mousecop
Dan Smith (the only white guy)

Yes, very much indeed like Melbourne. Probably the most apt analogy down to the teams "golden eras" being the 50's to mid 60's.

Barkevious Mingo--what a beauty as he is an example of everything wrong with the organization:

1) take a selection in the top 6 of the draft with high risk element to him--check
2) ask him to play a position he had never previously played before, ever---check
3) ignore huge red flags regarding his ability to learn the new position at the professional level--check
4) ignore his complete lack of strength and body frame to play said new position at the professional level--check

The reality is the Browns couldn't even get one of New England's underinflated footballs for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lakers??!!:eek:

Might as well start barracking Hawthorn there Mr!! o_O

Stuff that. My uncle who is only 10 years older than me said to me as a 3 year old if I didn't, I'd be subjected to a lifetime of torture. I now realise what he meant.

Stuff that. My uncle who is only 10 years older than me said to me as a 3 year old if I didn't, I'd be subjected to a lifetime of torture. I now realise what he meant.

Only another 46 years to go and you can feel a Clevelander's pain. :p

Ask people from Melbourne. In the CBD, they still turn right from the far left lane in the city?
only where there are tram tracks. it's really not that hard to figure out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back