Autopsy Rd 18. GC SUNS v West Coast. Metricon - Saturday 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I think West Coast's midfield is so good they don't need to worry about a poor backline. I don't think Dixon and Lynch will get much delivery this week. We really need Hallahan and Nicholls back to help the mids. First game of the year where i'm not really looking forward to it. Unless Saad plays.

I'm not so sure, I reckon the delivery will come in like its from a Pizza delivery boy given the way your mids Hunt the ball!

I'll take your two and raise you one, Richmond - Vickery - Griffiths - Riewoldt. Let alone Sydney on the weekend against Schofield and a first gamer in Barrass, had Goodes and Reid. Both you'd consider talls.
We also had Port Adelaide - Lobe, Shulzt and Ryder - Defended with the GOV and Schofield.

Its the same mistake teams made against WCE in the past when we had a massive tall forwardline with Cox, Natanui, Darling and Kennedy. Just having a tall forward line does not guarantee goals. West Coast have tall forwards but its their small forwards that I think are very dangerous LeCras, Cripps, Hill etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 touches against the Dogs..
9 against Adelaide..
2 stinkers out of 3 is good enough for punishment for me.

At the start of the year.. Bad games were punished.. Now because its last man standing..
The rules have gone out the door
You get your wish - Sexton now injured. Need to find a fit replacement ......is there anybody out there ????

Last edited:
Have we ever.. Since round 1 weve been looking for replacements
How many have we played this year - must be a record for listed players played. Think only 4 or 5 players on our list (including rookies) have not played a senior game.

How many have we played this year - must be a record for listed players played. Think only 4 or 5 players on our list (including rookies) have not played a senior game.
Compare the 2 clubs. West Coast midfielders Priddis, Yeo, Wellingham, LeCras, Shuey, Gaff, Masten, NicNat, Cripps, Sheed, Hurn have played 173 of a possible 176 games. They're doing something right.

Is there any chance Downie could get a call up? I assume Gaz will be added to the LTI, but Garlett has just been taken off it. Maybe Raines will get another go in the seniors?

EDIT: Would actually love to see Raines play against Brisbane. For obvious reasons.

Compare the 2 clubs. West Coast midfielders Priddis, Yeo, Wellingham, LeCras, Shuey, Gaff, Masten, NicNat, Cripps, Sheed, Hurn have played 173 of a possible 176 games. They're doing something right.
*!! And our top four will have twenty between them for the whole season :(
Geez I hope this Justin Cordy bloke can work some magic next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back