Game Day Rd 3: Crows v Demons @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

He did get involved at half time. Didnt look comfortable though. You could see the look of get me otta here on his face.

Yeah he does look uncomfortable in physical situations and that skirmish was an example ....he reaches out to grab instead of using his 105kgs

It's why he's so poor in ruck contests ....he tries to avoid the body clash, so he uses his leap, jumps to the side and hopes his reach will get the tap .....just look and see if Jenkins initiates body contact next time.

Look it's part of a players personality and any change is forced not natural ......ok that's who he is and he has some great skills, so he needs to run hard and get more of the ball to be of value

I don't accept Vince was 'dirty', to me Vince looked like a guy playing a role his coached asked of him that he is unfamilar of and unsuited to.

As much as we all hate taggers and run with players, there is no denying it is a skillset. Vince played it like they did in the 80's - to me he just looked like a guy who didn't really know how to play the role without throwing his body around. As such he looked sloppy.

I am more appalled by how the umpires umpired the game by not picking up on the scragging around the contests. Our ball carriers were all getting tackled well before the ball even got near them yet there were about 3 paid and about 30 just let go.

Last edited:
I am more appalled by how the umpires umpired the game by not picking up on the scragging around the contests. Our ball carriers were all getting tackled well before the ball even got tlnear them yet there about 3 paid and about 30 just let go.

People know my views on commentating on umpires ....but they were very poor

People know my views on commentating on umpires ....but they were very poor
Which to me is more frustrating because in the first 2 weeks i thought the umpiring league wide, was really good. It's like they enacted a wet weather policy from 1984 with a little bit of Frozen yesterday ... let it go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back