Dre - Cripps - Yarran
Bell - Jones - Menz
Tutt - Cas - Thomas
Wood - Murph - Curnow
Nick G - Bucks - White - Holman

If Judd and Gibbs get up them Holman and Dick don't get up
If Hendo/Jamo don't get up then we must bring KJ/Fields(elevate for Sheehan) in

Graham deserves a full game
Bell and Menz to rotate with Dre and Yaz on the wings.

Hendo to swing fwd when Cas is on the ball.

I'd kill to have 3 talls in defence

I'm guessing:

OUT - Chris Judd (Injured), Bryce Gibbs (Injured), Robert Warnock (Omitted), Dylan Buckley (Omitted - HE BETTER F****** NOT BE!!!)

IN - Lachie Henderson, Andrew Walker, Nick Graham, Nick Holman (Wouldn't mind it either way)

FB - Everitt, White, Rowe
HB - Docherty, Simpson, Tutt/Buckley
C - Murphy, Bell, Walker
HF - Thomas, Casboult, Graham
FF - Armfield, Henderson, Menzel
R - Wood, Curnow, Cripps
I - Jones, Yarran, Tuohy
SUB - Holman/Tutt

Very quiet tonight. Guess that's to be expected when you put the site on ignore. Probably lots of posting going on, who cares, people with big ideas and bad habits, tiny minds, gaping sphincters. Carlton this, Malthouse that. They won't be missed, I won't be missed. May as well have a look see what's in the Mods' offices while I'm here but.

ODN's
room is pretty neat. Just some old woolen footy jumpers and unsent red cards. Someone has a world of pain heading their way - well deserved too, that 51% sniper. A printer with Womens Weekly Huggies competition voucher blanks. Shows humanity and insight on the forum but clearly a monster works here. Notes on posters in this drawer. MEB...too friendly and intelligent - possibly duplicitous or 5th column..........HBF....admirable qualities but loyalty not among them.......keep close watch........Bluesque....not what she claims to be ie. a blue esky.......thylacine60....if only all posters were as supportive, committed and well loved as thy....possible future mod....keep.......hmmmmm.......interesting but nothing surprising here.

Through next-door, this place is a s**t-hole. Empty Metaxa bottles all over the floor. Broken crockery, sticky honey pastries, cans of Aegean Blue paint. Aph drunk asleep in her chair with a copy of "Don't moderate, Dominate!" in her lap. Another with delusions of grandeur and a too high skirt. Woman has issues, not all of them moustache related. PM to the Chief on her screen "I will ******* shut down any threads that don't fixate on Ciccone. It's what I do. * μπορείτε!". Woman requires sedating.

Jeremias
keeping things neuvo military, camouflage wallpaper, Luegers and Nazi knives on the wall. An 8 by 8 colour glossy of a milk-crate on a dartboard. Bit ****ed up and angry for one so young. Power can corrupt like that I guess. Fridge full of Red Bull and...........geez, that's Red Bull. So the warnings finally ran out. One less poster, one more Mod lusting for power and poster blood. Sick, demented *...with a freezer full of veins and brains.

Always liked Chism, seems a fair unit with an open mind. There's a dog yapping in here somewhere. Interesting heart-shaped bed with a mirror roof. Little stuffed toys all over the place. Some sort of deep well dug at the foot of the bed. I see a small shiatsu in a bucket on a rope way down below. This is not my business. This is not what I expected from Chism. This might be the worst Mod room of all.

And so finally, past the executive toilet with the atomic explosions emanating from within, and into the cellar. Muffled sounds from the corner. I see writhing shapes, crouching shapes, human shapes. It's TG and 40YB chained to the floor. Across from them celtic_pride. Scribbled on the wall down low "Andy Walker's Girl was ere........ps I'm sorry, thy.....". A couple of dirty water bowls, a scattering of cake crumbs. Ultimately there is cake for all at BF it seems. TG defiant in his Hitler World Tour 1939-1945 T-shirt. 40YB has scratched the entire Carlton Football Club manifesto into the clay wall using just an eyelid. He looks tired. Poor celtic_pride. His brains eaten away by rats but still he mouths rants against refugees and uppity women.

Outside an idiot stares at a ghost gum.

Last edited:

Very quiet tonight. Guess that's to be expected when you put the site on ignore. Probably lots of posting going on, who cares, people with big ideas and bad habits, tiny minds, gaping sphincters. Carlton this, Malthouse that. They won't be missed, I won't be missed. May as well have a look see what's in the Mods' offices while I'm here but.

ODN's
room is pretty neat. Just some old woolen footy jumpers and unsent red cards. Someone has a world of pain heading their way - well deserved too, that 51% sniper. A printer with Womens Weekly Huggies competition voucher blanks. Shows humanity and insight on the forum but clearly a monster works here. Notes on posters in this drawer. MEB...too friendly and intelligent - possibly duplicitous or 5th column..........HBF....admirable qualities but loyalty not among them.......keep close watch........Bluesque....not what she claims to be ie. a blue esky.......thylacine60....if only all posters were as supportive, committed and well loved as thy....possible future mod....keep.......hmmmmm.......interesting but nothing surprising here.

Through next-door, this place is a s**t-hole. Empty Metaxa bottles all over the floor. Broken crockery, sticky honey pastries, cans of Aegean Blue paint. Aph drunk asleep in her chair with a copy of "Don't moderate, Dominate!" in her lap. Another with delusions of grandeur and a too high skirt. Woman has issues, not all of them moustache related. PM to the Chief on her screen "I will ******* shut down any threads that don't fixate on Ciccone. It's what I do. **** μπορείτε!". Woman requires sedating.

Jeremias
keeping things neuvo military, camouflage wallpaper, Luegers and Nazi knives on the wall. An 8 by 8 colour glossy of a milk-crate on a dartboard. Bit stuffed up and angry for one so young. Power can corrupt like that I guess. Fridge full of Red Bull and...........geez, that's Red Bull. So the warnings finally ran out. One less poster, one more Mod lusting for power and poster blood. Sick, demented ****...with a freezer full of veins and brains.

Always liked Chism, seems a fair unit with an open mind. There's a dog yapping in here somewhere. Interesting heart-shaped bed with a mirror roof. Little stuffed toys all over the place. Some sort of deep well dug at the foot of the bed. I see a small shiatsu in a bucket on a rope way down below. This is not my business. This is not what I expected from Chism. This might be the worst Mod room of all.

And so finally, past the executive toilet with the atomic explosions emanating from within, and into the cellar. Muffled sounds from the corner. I see writhing shapes, crouching shapes, human shapes. It's TG and 40YB chained to the floor. Across from them celtic_pride. Scribbled on the wall down low "Andy Walker's Girl was ere........ps I'm sorry, thy.....". A couple of dirty water bowls, a scattering of cake crumbs. Ultimately there is cake for all at BF it seems. TG defiant in his Hitler World Tour 1939-1945 T-shirt. 40YB has scratched the entire Carlton Football Club manifesto into the clay wall using just an eyelid. He looks tired. Poor celtic_pride. His brains eaten away by rats but still he mouths rants against refugees and uppity women.

I was transported to ..... there

Just when I thought the Nile was some of your finest...

:fire:

Just superb you crazeee wonderful :thumbsu:

Edit still laughing

Last edited:

ODN's

Through next-door, this place is a s**t-hole. Empty Metaxa bottles all over the floor. Broken crockery, sticky honey pastries, cans of Aegean Blue paint. Aph drunk asleep in her chair with a copy of "Don't moderate, Dominate!" in her lap. Another with delusions of grandeur and a too high skirt. Woman has issues, not all of them moustache related. PM to the Chief on her screen "I will ******* shut down any threads that don't fixate on Ciccone. It's what I do. **** μπορείτε!". Woman requires sedating.

Jeremias
keeping things neuvo military, camouflage wallpaper, Luegers and Nazi knives on the wall. An 8 by 8 colour glossy of a milk-crate on a dartboard. Bit stuffed up and angry for one so young. Power can corrupt like that I guess. Fridge full of Red Bull and...........geez, that's Red Bull. So the warnings finally ran out. One less poster, one more Mod lusting for power and poster blood. Sick, demented ****...with a freezer full of veins and brains.

Disappointed I didn't rate a mention. Note to self. Lift your game. Until you do, you're just like all the rest.

ODN's

Jeremias

So you are calling me an idiot!? :mad:

Guys I have an idea.

Lets IGNORE the scoreboard. If we want to seek or find ways of improvement that will kill any motivation.

So why don't we agree upon a couple of areas we want to see this weekend, and and agree on a minimum and maximum range (min is mandatory max meaning exceptional?)

Guys I have an idea.

Lets IGNORE the scoreboard. If we want to seek or find ways of improvement that will kill any motivation.

So why don't we agree upon a couple of areas we want to see this weekend, and and agree on a minimum and maximum range (min is mandatory max meaning exceptional?)

Minimum = I will not switch off before half time (disclaimer - unless there is a documentary about testicles on SBS2).
Maximum = I will watch up until the Swans sing the song in the rooms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tackles this weekend, Carlton 38, Swans double that against the Premiers at 76!

So substantially upping your tackle rate is a realistic "win" category if you don't think you can win the match. Maybe that spud Buddy won't play this week?

ODN's

Jeremias

BEST. MELTDOWN. EVER.

One stupid one more likely. Yes, we go to an interstate match each year and booked it before christmas.
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Oh well, I will be there supporting the boys. Just hoping for a bit more effort.

Footy may not be so good, but good to get away to SYd for the weekend

Hi all, excuse the intrusion. For those coming to the game, heads up Vivid Festival is currently on, bring your camera's;)
Hopefully the apocalyptic rain events will not be repeated.

Good point.

To those who may, unlikely, be going to the SCG this week it would be worth bringing a camera and heading to the harbour after the game.

That way you can take photos of drinking yourself to death and the coroner can rule it all came down to the CFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back