Rumour Reece McKenzie Run In With Ty Vickery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't Ty have a black belt in tae kwondo?
more like a black belt in macrame which he practises on his hair.
Don't agree with his hit on Cox who was nowhere near a sniper. A stager,yes, but not a sniper

It's no secret that Cox resorted to questionable tactics post 2012 (or even before that for that matter). He got what he deserved. Eagles fans getting pissy just because he was going to retire. Boo hoo.
This is the sort of mentality that sums up the RFC in recent history and it is why they are going to stay entrentched in mediocrity for quite some time I'm afraid.

It's never their fault.

It's no secret that Cox resorted to questionable tactics post 2012 (or even before that for that matter). He got what he deserved. Eagles fans getting pissy just because he was going to retire. Boo hoo.

Well done on proving you know two fifths of * all about footy.

You nailed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the sort of mentality that sums up the RFC in recent history and it is why they are going to stay entrentched in mediocrity for quite some time I'm afraid.

It's never their fault.

Just like how Geelong wholeheartly reject Selwood's ducking?

So he punched him during a boxing session? I fail to see how that's a problem?
If he was a bit over the top with it and Vickery got pissed off and let him know about it, I don't really see a problem with that either. Things can get heated in that sort of training particularly if one person takes it a bit far.

They are just pissed we finished 9th.
Oh I get it a joke about ninthmond well done, did it take you long to think that up?

Let me try one.

Maybe next year the Eagles will have a real crack at it, they just need some speed in the middle, otherwise you can put your Premiership dreams on ice for the year.

Seems new boy on the block has already had a run in with senior player by snotting him one at the end of a boxing session. Reputation at School/TAC level seems to have carried over into AFL.
Ty visibly upset with the young gun and letting him know that he (Reece) is at the bottom of the pecking order and needed to show a little respect.

Been rumours McKenzie has a horrible attitude

He will be a problem child for Richmond if he lasts long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back