Rumour Reece McKenzie Run In With Ty Vickery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't worry mate. He won't be in the AFL system for much longer.
Attitude can be questioned, but the talent is still there. Still better at playing footy than Stanley, Blicavs and Simpson. Younger than McIntosh.

Would still get a game for nearly every side as the second tall or forward/ruck. Even Ceglar played a heap of games after being cut by the Pies. Reckon he'd blossom if you plugged him into Hale's role at the Hawks. Clarkson would love another player who can throw them.

Seems new boy on the block has already had a run in with senior player by snotting him one at the end of a boxing session. Reputation at School/TAC level seems to have carried over into AFL.
Ty visibly upset with the young gun and letting him know that he (Reece) is at the bottom of the pecking order and needed to show a little respect.

oh no he punched someone during boxing what a bastard

vickery isnt the worst player in the league, might go alright over the next few years. will be needed in ruck if maric goes down for richmond given hampson is rubbish,

cox is a girl

Last edited:
Would still get a game for nearly every side as the second tall or forward/ruck.
We'll have to agree to disagree there mate. Although I do agree that he might get an opportunity somewhere else if things don't work out for him at Richmond. Who knows, it could even be Carlton.

Ivan Maric! Now there's a player that any team would want playing in their side. He plays his guts out every week!

I've watched every Eagles game in that time but please enlightenment me oh wise one as I'm none the wiser.
Apart from waiving his arms around like a flappy man in ruck contests which granted is annoying, WTF are you on about?

come on, even wce fans acknowledged he was playing for free kicks at every contest. it was a joke and a sad end to a great career

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Re: the actual 'scandal' or 'rumour' is more WGAS?
- Cox was a legend. Was not soft. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Revolutionised the modern day ruck role.
- Vickery made a mistake. Paid for it by becoming one of if not the most hated player in the AFL by any non-Richmond fan (even some Richmond fans) and lost his place in the side even when he was eligible to return.
- There is always at least one barney per club per pre-season. Last year Vlastuin and Steve Morris went at it apparently.

Think that summarise it.

Geez people say some horrible s**t about a guy they really wouldn't know from a bar of soap. Hope you all feel really good about yourselves.

Brock+McLean+Ty+Vickery+Carlton+v+Richmond+14zjT-Na54Cl.jpg

not sure where Ty's eyes are.... but I think we all know they were on Brock's neck :p

I never understood the blow up over vickery. Cheap shot sure but probably more clumsy than deliberate. Conca though, that's another story altogether. Should of got a year for his effort
I think Vickeys suspension was about right, but how the hell did Conca get of so lightly? What an idiot the umpire was right there!

I'm not really phased by the little Richmond vs Eagles shitfight, but jesus you Richmond boys present some absolutely horrible banter :D #primaryschooltactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back