Preview Rnd 22 - Carlton v Port Friday 22nd August 7.20PM @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the weather like at Tullamarine etsal1 ? :)

I saw Menz on Plane and started singing Girls on Film........
Haha I'm about to leave for uni not at tulla. Was from journo. They didn't say who debutant is though. I assume Holman.

Weather over here is awesome, going to be a belter of an evening in about 20 degrees.
Cracking weather here too, for the next week they say. May have to head to Bellerive for the Norf - Crows game and cheer on the latter in the wild hope they can push Essendon out of the eight when we beat the cheats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as Menzel is playing hey etsal1 .........

:D
I'd really prefer he doesn't. We were lucky he didn't need surgery and 3 months off after Friday night. Crane said it was 3 months for him. Why risk it in a dead rubber?

I can't help but feel he's a chance to play because Jeffy can't .

Menzel MUST not play this week. We should take a no risk policy with him. Even if the medicos give him the all clear they should shelve him for the year and worry about his long term future because if he did further damage he may not have a full pre season again and then will be behind the 8 ball in terms of overall strength, fitness and will lack confidence in his body going forward. Not a good idea. We really should not play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back