kanabar

All Australian
Nov 9, 2005
Other Teams
FREMANTLE
something of interest:

Fremantle

Claremont

Michael Warren - 14 possessions, 3 marks, 10 hit outs - Worked hard in the ruck.

Paul Medhurst - 21 possessions, 14 marks, 5 goals - Outstanding performance, a real live wire in the forward line with a brilliant defensive side to his game.

East Fremantle

Brett Peake - 8 possessions, 1 mark - Very disappointing performance, rarely sighted.

East Perth

Luke Webster - 30 possessions, 9 marks - Best game of the season, won plenty of the ball and was one of the Royals best players.

Perth

Marcus Drum - 9 possession, 4 marks - beaten on the day, very quiet

South Fremantle

Roger Hayden - 19 possessions, 3 marks - solid game, running well off half back.

Ryan Murphy - 18 possessions, 6 marks, 8 goals - after kicking eight goals two weeks ago, he showed his versatility against Swans with a strong defensive effort.

Subiaco

Jarrod Schofield - 18 possessions, 6 marks, 1 goal - solid game, but still some way off from getting a call from the Dockers

West Perth

Robert Warnock - 15 possessions, 4 marks, 22 hit outs, 1 goal - Improving rapidly on a weekly basis.

Adam Campbell - 12 possessions, 6 marks, 2 goals - better game, presented well

Burnzy said:
Any news on Walker?
I think he travelled to Tassie as an emergency, should play this week ahead of Peake who has struggled.
I watched South Freo on Friday night, Roger played a very good game and should come in. Murphy played at CHB on a 3/4 fit Hansen and beat him easily. I would like to see him play ahead of Warren.

Kapow!!! said:
Great to see Webster getting plenty of touches. I've never really seen why too many people on here don't like Webster. He's that tough nut we've been looking for and after 3 knee recos, even in the WAFL, he can pull off 30 touch games. Amazing. I'd love to see him back in the side

Yeah I'm a big fan of Webster too... when in form, skillful and tough..... reminds me a bit of Dean Solomon.

yah but who would he replace...thing is he aint smart and quick to react i remember the game he played against the dons and mcphee was on him (Webster in forward line) he wasnt smart enough to mobve away from forward line and take mcphee away fro maction as he was the driver from the backline for the dons....which cost us the game

Dunn must still be in reserves yeah? any news on him

PS I still can't believe how we didn't go for a mid-fielder in last years draft. I could understand picking Drum if Dunn was going great gunns but he's not.:(

Tommo said:
Dunn must still be in reserves yeah? any news on him

PS I still can't believe how we didn't go for a mid-fielder in last years draft. I could understand picking Drum if Dunn was going great gunns but he's not.:(

Andew Browne got 23 possies in the reseves last week.

Don't think Dunny has played as yet , Probably will get a run in the magoo's this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back