Autopsy Roast & toast vs St Kilda, changes for Brisbane, Thursday June 29

Best vs Saints

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here we come fellas !! The Empire Strikes Back. I can smell the fear. 😍

Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

jean claude van damme dancing GIF

Phillipou, King and Higgins all with late set shots while the game was on the line and not even a behind score from any of them :D

our luck has turned. every team would kick all 3 of those over the last few years

reckon dimmer did some sort of blood sacrifice or deal with the devil when he left to bring us success. love that bloke

Hoping that is a confidence building breakout game for Miller. Played a very good game.
Good to see Ryan standing and seems OK.
Another game into Young, Clarke and Rioli. Rioli needs to stop hanging 10 metres away from the contest. He sometimes backs away and only wants to run down tackle - obviously that's his one wood, but tonight was perfect for him to get in with clean hands. He has a couple more weeks though I guess with Mansell out. Hoping he stays in and lifts his impact next game. Of course he could be the new Castagna enigma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i did enjoy the win, well done boys, the heading says changes for Brisbane, so i suggested Rioli jnr.
Ahhhh, i reckon A LITTLE MORE THAN SUGGESTING…..and i must of missed the joyous supporting part in your post congratulating the team, Cotch etc?

Cotchy awesome Captains game
Dusty of old for his mate
TT more Brownlow votes
Vlossy so composed
Miller best game for the club

Hopper back after the BYE and just need Gibcus back to replace Young, hopefully we can stay in touch with the 8 til Lynch is back then we can cause some damage

Back