Autopsy Roast & toast vs St Kilda, changes for Brisbane, Thursday June 29

Best vs Saints

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

one of the best wins in the history of the club against pure corruption

music to my ears hearing the dog umps being booed off the ground
St Kilda fan near me mostly a women crying every time I complain re the umpires lol

Good to see Miller have a tidy game. My dad was a pretty big fan of his after he had a good patch of games last year so watching him play makes me think of the old man. By about 3/4 time I would have normally got a text from him saying Miller is looking good.

He’s a tease. Pulls a game like tonight out of his arse and he’s a world beater. Don’t get me wrong if he performed 50% of tonight on a regular basis I’d be all over him like a cheap suit.

Can’t trust him.

Balta and broad had a few moments but fought back hard and were amongst our best in the end.

Broady is one of our best, amazing that we picked him out of nowhere. Our ability to grab s**t kickers from the wafl and make them superstars is amazing. Even better than our ability to burn first round picks on guys with no afl ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blokes like nank and pickett would absolutely hate a little pest loser like jiggins

wish pickett played tonight as he wouldn't have held back from ironing him out
Throw Mansell in that list as well

Would chew him up and spit him out

dD1NYWluSW1hZ2U
f02b039842446c8d18b69f0cfd1ff4a6

From the moment that Cotch walked into this club he has reeked CLASS, a mighty warrior, courageous captain and inspiration to his fellow players, well done Trent.

What an effort from our boys tonight, game should have been over in the 3rd quarter but for some borderline corrupt umpires, don't know who Chamberlain barracks for but it ain't our club. I think Timmy Taranto has actually improved during the season, he is able to win games off his own boot in clutch moments and another 38 possessions, just imagine if we'd had him last year.

Back