Other Roethlisberger Rape Allegations and Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

When I read other NFL team fan boards, I realize how awesome RaiderNation is.

Steeler Nation expands beyond the boundaries of the USA. Doesn't matter GG.. we both agree we follow a righteous team that has a burning passion with both our teams' fans base. I'm just dissappointed that some of Steeler Nation have turned their backs on Big Ben with not willing to comprehend the the key factors to how the situation arised. I've been campaigning on Facebook to distribute such articles that made the situation clear and make ignorant people realise why NO Charges were possible. The HATE isn't warranted. Nor is the 4-6 week suspension. IMHO. I just hope the NFL stay consistent with 'allegation' rulings.

Interesting article on Roethlisberger's first few years in the NFL. Some revelations.

Roethlisberger Faced Lockerroom Issues

I already knew about that but considering that the team is winning, it doesn't become an issue worth worrying about. I'm sure every club has come across these lockeroom distractions.. having a WINNER @ QB is what becomes the ultimate test. If the QB can't make the plays.. then the team blows up. QB controversy isn't something that is an issue in Pittsburgh.

As much as it pains me to accept the penalty of Big Ben copping a SIX week suspension without being charged, being the scapegoat in the whole process, I'm just glad that some other developments are unfolding with the investigation as the police offices/ security are NOW being put under the pump.

ACCOUNTABILITY :thumbsu:

And let's not forget the accuser wore a 'DTF' wristband.. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back